Rivets Eternal: Metal Men and Fleshy Cogs

Songdragon

Explorer
Makh, Big Sink, Departing Cell #1

Looks to everyone in an annoyed fashion and hisses out a whispered , "Shut up!" and once he hopefully has everyone's attention says, "I'll scout ahead..."and pauses to look at Orb, "Stay close to them," and motions to the other folk around him. Makh then makes for hole, putting a hand on Tish to move her aside in a non threatening manner, but meaning to go first, listens at the door, and if he hears nothing attempts squishes his not so slender form through. Once through the bugbear immedialty looks for some sort of weapon, club, bar, chains, anything, before he moves into the shadows to await the others and watch for trouble wiht the authorites.. Thinking to himself, 'What the hell am I doing helping these Trench-towners for.' and shakes his head

OOC: Start before heading into the hole... Spot +6, Listen +6, Move Silently +12, Hide +8

Bront

The man with the probe
Orb nods to Makh, attempting to keep quiet as she follows the others, particularly staying closer to Josh or Tish.

'It looks like we're on the run, but what about when we're free?' Orb thinks to herself. 'They seem like decent folk I guess. Doesn't look like there's any turning back now anyway.'

OOC: Hide/Move Silent +2, Spot +0, Listen +4

doghead

thotd
Iannja, female elf traveller

Iannja - The Big Sink

Iannja is moving before she can even consider it. She puts her hand lightly on Mahk shoulder.

"I have your back," she whispers.

Turning, she touches Malaci on the shoulder as well.

"Help Tish with Lliend. Tish can see fine."

Iannja follows the bugbear down and through the space under the door. Once on the other side she pauses to wait for the others who might choose to join the break.

ooc: Move Silent +4, Listen +4, Spot +4

Last edited:

jkason

First Post
Josh Mornston, human bard - The Big Sink, Cellblock #1

"I definitely have no objections to closing the 'Josh in prison' show early, Dartan," Josh offers with a relieved smile.

As the scouts prepare to attempt the crawlspace, Josh takes Orb's elbow, whispering "No worries, Orb. I think they'll be needing us same as we do them. The toughs can take the lead for now, but if I understood correctly what you suggested to me when I mended your skirt, our particular skills may yet prove essential to making good this little jailbreak."

With that, he takes the bugbear's chastisement, shutting up and keeping quiet.

OOC: Listen +2, Spot +0, Move Silently +4. Also, since it may be important: has Josh gotten a good look at any of the guards before?

Bibliophile

First Post
Dartan, The Big Sink, Cell #1 (not for long)

Great, we are all heading out then? Well, make your ways out, I will bring up the rear.

With that Dartan waits for the others to make their way out of the cell, taking one last look around, and up at the storm drain before following them.

OOC: Listen/Spot: +8, Move Silently: +0

Borson

First Post
Tyson - Big Sink, leaving #1 cell

Tyson emotes an affirmative nod, keeping as quiet as possible, and makes his way out with the others under the door and into the hall. He thinks to himself "This sure is better than I had hoped for, I would be crazy to stay here!"

Becca Bot

First Post
Hearing Mahk's orders, Tish steps down from the leader position, gladly. She nods to Malaci as she hoists Lliend up again, brushing a little dirt off the shocked man's back. "Lliend?... Lliend, I'm going to need you to be strong. It's okay now, we're almost freed. You've done well." Tish smiles the girliest, cutest smile she can manage and looks to the door again. Waiting for a response from Lliend, Tish motions Malaci to grab his other arm. "This is Malaci -- remember him? It's okay, it's okay..." Noticing the leaving order, Tish anxiously awaits their turn to leave. "I don't mean to be pushy, but I believe that Malaci, Lliend, and I should follow the scouts, as soon as it's clear." She takes a deep breath, remembering the pressure of her last escape. "I want to get Lliend out first, since he's like this. In case we can't get him there, it's up to the rest of you to see him through. I never break my word." Though I guess that Grater bloke ran off before I could really -promise- him my word. "Sound?" Tish looks to Orb and Josh, mainly, perhaps viewing them as the most trusted and tender-hearted.

jkason

First Post
Josh Mornston, human bard - The Big Sink, Cellblock #1

Becca Bot said:
"I want to get Lliend out first, since he's like this. In case we can't get him there, it's up to the rest of you to see him through. I never break my word." Though I guess that Grater bloke ran off before I could really -promise- him my word. "Sound?" Tish looks to Orb and Josh, mainly, perhaps viewing them as the most trusted and tender-hearted.

Josh nods his head solemnly, miming an X over his heart with one finger to signal his agreement to look after Liend, though he thinks If a hard one like Tish falls, chances aren't so wonderful for softer folk like me, but Josh o' the Mornin' certainly knows how to give it a go.

JonnyFive

First Post
Slowly, Malaci scuffles over to Lliend hey Lliend... it me Malaci... its gonna be ok.. he says in a whisper that is more to assure himself than Lliend. Tish... I’m not very good in a fight... but I’ll do what I can... again the quaver in his voice shows anyone who cares that he is truly afraid

Bront

The man with the probe
Becca Bot said:
"Sound?" Tish looks to Orb and Josh, mainly, perhaps viewing them as the most trusted and tender-hearted.
Orb nods and whispers "Tis the least I can do for your help."

Orb ponders in the back of her mind 'What of my things? My father gave me that lyre. No, these people are already risking enough, I have no right to ask them for such a selfish thing. Forgive me father.'

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases