Gamer's Christmas List

Eye Tyrant

First Post
So my family and I like to give each other Christmas lists so that we know what each other would like. I am having a hard time thinking of any gaming stuff this year, which is a bit unusual. I have a majority of the WotC books, basically everything minus the Race series and Environment series.

Anyone have any good suggestions? The only thing I can think of is minis...

What gaming stuff do *you* want for Christmas/Holidays?

Lonely Tylenol

First Post
The stuff I want I put on my Amazon wishlist. That way my non-gamer relatives can just click and buy what I want instead of having to navigate the flaky-at-best gaming stores in the vicinity of my hometown. Unfortunately, two of the items I'd really like are the Shackled City hardcover and the Best of Dragon. Both of these are not available through Amazon, and so I can't put them on my wishlist. So I guess Paizo isn't getting any of my family's money for xmas.

Normally, I can't afford to buy myself any gaming stuff, because with a 1-year-old daughter, my wife and I both in school, and no seriously fixed sources of income, we tend to budget pretty hardcore. So I rely on gift-givers to provide me with my gaming stuff. Fortunately, there are a few items I've had my eye on that are available through Amazon (Heroes of Horror, for one), so my xmas will not be without gaming goodness.

Rev. Jesse

First Post
Painted minis are about the sweetest thing a gamer can get for Xmas, and it is pretty darn easy for non-gamers to either paint them or have them painted by someone else.

I usually try to discourage my loved ones from buying towards my hobbies 'cause they don't game and they don't know what I want or need. Plus the return policy for some items at some stores can make it difficult in case of a mistake.

Psychic Warrior

First Post
I just give my wife a list of stuff I'd like the most. Usually 10-15 items and she can dole out who buys what. Hardly ever use everything off any list and some stuff just gets put back on next year. We have been doing Christmas this way for quite some time (she does the same for me although her family is a lot less organized in this way) and it always ensures happy times at present opening time.\

This year my (gaming only) list was
Descent (new board game from FFG)
Spell Compendium
Complete Warrior
Complete Arcane
Complete Divine
any booster packs of DDM especially Angelfire
subscription to Dungeon magazine

Last edited:

Remove ads