Viridian Plague--Act I: A Glimmer of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Viridian Plague Rogue's Gallery
Viridian Plague OOC

Welcome to Viridian Plague, finally starting now!

Let's put "Speech in Quotes" --Thoughts and Telepathic Communications in these double dashes-- and *Actions in asterisks* like this

*Alyria stepped to the prow of the Spiral Nimbus, feeling the astral wind of her ship's air envelope passing through Wildspace at Spelljamming speed. Suddenly, a gravitational field approached, and the ship slowed down to tactical movement.*

--What could this be?-- she wondered?

*Then she looked up and saw the ghostly glowing ship in front of her*

"Aliandra's mercy!" she whispered in horror, "Its...the Black Truncheon! Azaron...why has he returned?"

Colours are cool as long as they aren't unreadable. Turn off your sigs too, please, and at least for now, put your character name and race or class as the title of each post.

Our Cast of Characters:
Keia: M'ress, Feldori Animist/Gladiator
Unleashed: Trayah, Lacerta Shaman
Nephtys: Lady Alexia Azi Valthyne, Valsian Dragonlord
Bront: Whinoah, Eurid Nymph Amazon/Marksman
Brother Shatterstone: Slagg Bonecruncher, Tralg Raider/Gladiator
Erekose13: Obscurity, Dolathi Eldritch Infiltrator

So without further ado, let us begin! (I'll start giving descriptions and such in the next post).

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Trayah]*His latest spirit journey complete, Trayah heads back towards his tribal lands. On the way, as he is passing by the tradegrounds and village of Chaarz, a Lacerta youth, newly returned to the journey of life, waves to Trayah, and asks:*

"Excuse me. You're a shaman, aren't you? I can tell from your garb and the air around you. You look like a really good one. Can you help us?"[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Obscurity]*Of late, Obscurity has observed some agitation among the local Lacerta and Feldori. Eventually, eagerness to discover what was going overcame her penchant for discreetness enough that she took the effort to subtly insert herself into a few conversations on the matter, which seems to have something to do with bad omens and a darkness felt by the spirits. This led her to gain a chance to listen as the council of Chaarz village meets to discuss the matter in earnest, and so she prepares to attend the upcoming gathering.*[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Whinoah]*Having learned that Whisping's ring was crafted by a Feldori Wild Mage, Whinoah set her sights on the planet of Chuliit, where she tried to get some possible answers about her second Soul Mother. However, she has so far met with failure on this matter. Stopping to rest in the trade village of Chaarz, near to where she initially landed, Whinoah tries to collect herself and move on to the next step in her journey and investigation...*

*But then, her thoughts are interrupted by a knock on the door, followed by a soft, slightly high-pitched purring speech in a language that Whinoah doesn't understand but takes to be Feldori, the language of the adorable feline women who live on this world.*[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=M'ress and Slagg]*Having stowed away on an outgoing ship, the three escapees were able to escape notice for days by hiding inside one of the storage crates. However, when they were spotted, they had to try a desperate plan. M'ress fought back the ship's crew while Pleione spun towards the nearest planet and Slagg ripped off a chunk of the side of the ship and cast it into Wildspace. Before the crew could make it past M'ress, the trio jumped onto the piece of debris, which floated into the planet's gravitational field due to the momentum it gained from being ejected from the fast-moving ship, managing to bring them into an air-filled environment shortly before the tiny air-envelope of the debris ran out. As the chunk of ship fell, it retained lateral momentum, and so it managed to buffet itself slightly from high air resistance, but this unfortunately began to cause their raft to become set aflame by the firction. However, as they fell, Pleione managed to summon Hippogriffs that carried them to the treetop canopy of the heavily-forested jungle world, although Slagg's hippogriff more fell than flew, and he took some severe damage from his 'landing'. Climbing down to the forest, they found themselves to be in a world that was unusual and strange to Slagg and Pleione but quite familiar to M'ress, her homeworld of Chuliit.*

*As they look around and M'ress tries to get her bearings after all these years of being away, they are approached by a shy-looking Feldori girl, who, quite afraid of the menacing Slagg, turns to M'ress nervously as she speaks in Feldori:*
[SBLOCK=Feldori]"Ummm...excuse me cousin. Did you guys just come from the sky with the sky-fire and the falling star?"[/SBLOCK][/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
Whinoah, Eurid Nymph

[sblock=RA]Whinoah opens the door and smiles to the one knocking. She says, in her airy voice, (In Eldish) "Hi, what can I do for you?"[/sblock]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“Yes I am a shaman young one, you have a good eye...I am called Trayah. What is it I can help you with?”[/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Whinoah]*Whinoah finds that her caller is a young Feldori girl. When Whinoah talks in Eldish instead of Feldori, the little girl speaks in halting Eldish:* "Sorry Miss. I no know good Eldish. Sorry, sorry. You come from stars?"[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[sblock=RA]Whinoah smiles at the young Feldori. "You could say that yes, I came from Amaranthia."[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Trayah]"Thank you, Master Trayah. I do not know much of what troubles the adults, but the Shaman spoke to the spirits, and they said that 'The Traveler's ward will come to the great oak, a shaman of great wisdom who may be able to help. Some of them thought that meant they had to check the Traveler's Ward in Eldiz, but others told me to watch over here by the great oak in case any Shamans came by. If you can help, follow me please. Maybe you'll understand this Traveler's ward thing--the adults merely say that sometimes the spirits speak in riddles."[/SBLOCK]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases