Viridian Plague--Act I: A Glimmer of Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
[SBLOCK=RA]"if I can help, it is a title I can bare. What is the great darkess of which you speak? Do men tresspass on your lands as well?"[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Trayah]"Hrrmm..." the Magic-Seeker speaks, seeping forth from Trayah's ring, where he had been drawn by the ambient magic, "She does not appear to be a creature of magical energies, at least none that I had studied recently...Hrrmm...But that shimmering dress of hers definitely looks like magic, and it's very pretty...Yess, I'd definitely like to study her dress."

*Trayah's knowledge of the divisions of spirits and the Spirit World does not indicate such a spirit as this woman. The closest he could come would be a spirit made manifest by a powerful summoning ritual, though those would return to the Spirit World shortly, or perhaps a Spirittouched or a Half-Spirit, born from a union that reached beyond the boundaries of this world and that of the Spirits.*

*As far as nature, from what Trayah knows of the reclusive and extremely-rare fey who inhabit secret Otherworlds deep within the depths of the jungle, they might match the description of physically manifest beings that are also spirits in some ways. Trayah recalls the word 'Sylph' being used for air spirits, but he can't recall much more on the matter.*[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Whinoah]"Men? I'm afraid I don't understand...perhaps it is an idiom of this Eldish? Do you mean you think you know of offworlder males who may be responsible?"[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“I will try to get you near the dress Mahlas so you may study it...do you need very long to study such a fabrication?”[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Trayah]"Hrrmm...such a study could take some time, some time indeed. But if you come close enough, I can seep inside the dress and study it at my leisure, at least unless you need me for something...Hrrmm, I wonder what the material is...is it held together with magic? It seems to at least be magically strengthened, or at least that would be my postulate from afar..."[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[SBLOCK=RA]Whinoah nods "Yes, offworld males. I hear they are always causing troube, though I know how to take away their power. I will admit though, I've never tried it, as i've never met a male. Howeverl, since I don't know of your great darkness, i can not say yet, but these men are troublesome."[/SBLOCK]

Rystil Arden

First Post
[SBLOCK=Whinoah]"Well...I must admit that we have met a good number of offworlder males, and so far, we really haven't had any trouble from them. Still, if you have a special ritual to take away dark powers, perhaps we could try that as well...Soon the council shall meet and we will discuss this threat. We have gathered some of the offworlders as well as the elders and many prominent tribesmen, and we will discuss this there...We may all be in grave, grave danger."[/SBLOCK]

unleashed

First Post
Trayah, Lacerta Shaman

Rystil
[SBLOCK]“That should be easy enough to accomplish,” Trayah replies as he walks over to stand next to the female, grazing her side with his ring.[/SBLOCK]

Bront

The man with the probe
[SBLOCK=RA]"I have been told that to disrupt their power, you must disrupt them between the legs, for that is the source of the male power, but also it's greatest weakness."

OOC: Muhaha! What better way to arm a band of Lacerta than telling to take groin shots! :D [/SBLOCK]

Erekose13

Explorer
Obscurity, dolathi eldritch infiltrator

[sblock=RA]*Obscurity, set in her Feldori persona gathers her things for the day ahead. Stepping from the shadows outside the location she had taken as her own, she sets out for the gathering. Her Feldori appearance was now flawless despite having never been seen for most of her stay on Chuulit. She had taken a chance lately and it had paid off, but the thought of attending the gathering made her nervous and giddy at the same time. It was a bit step towards understanding and scoping out the government in Chaarz, but still it put her position at risk.*

--Nothing wagered, nothing gained. -- she thought to herself, or at least that was the saying that she had heard bantered about while training back on Elditz.*[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads