IA: A Teacher for Laynie

Bront

The man with the probe
Vanitri shells out his half of the 40 rations.

OOC: Yes, but only 1 target per 2 levels. However, it can effect anyone as the first target as I read it, since it is range touch, and 1 target per 2 levels.

LogicsFate

First Post
OOC: [sblock]Any spell I cast on myself can affect Triton(as long as I stay 5ft away or less). For the first day Mearran would probly just cast on himself and have Laynie ride triton, Since he keeps one spell handy for defense, he can change tomorrow. On anouther note if we're still not sure on the spell, we could always ask KB, if he/she's still around[/sblock]

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: No worries--it was just an educated-guess based on a post in a Rich Burlew appearance thread in Boston that said she was the woman with the baby, plus mentions of a husband, plus all female characters ;))

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: No problem, I did that in the adventure I was in that KB ran :eek: And just keep a cure or two (even if it's a 0 level spell) available, just in case. BTW, food bill will be 10 gold for each of us.

HugeOgre

First Post
Hewj grumbled to himself as he made his way behind the group. They had already stopped at several vendors, and from what he could make of it bought every last bit of rations and food as they went. His first thought is that they were preparing a party, but even the dim witted Hewj eventually realized they were instead planning for a long trip. He silently cursed his not paying more attention to those who gave hunting and tracking lessons in his old clan, but it was too late to dwell on it for too long. Hewj moved over one aisle of the bazaar, keeping an eye on the brightly colored human with one eye while he scanned the vendors for another who could provide him with more food.

There was once where his heart skipped a beat for a few moments. The crowd had grown thicker, and Hewj had lost site of his group. A quick run forward a few paces reaquainted him with the three others, who remained apparently oblivious to him a short distance away. He also spotted a new food vendor, and wasting no time quickly tossed down enough gold to cover the cost of it all. He spent ONLY SLIGHTLY more time shoving his new purchases into his pack before heading out to catch up with the group who had already moved on.

OOC: 5 gold and 5 silver for 11 additional days of food. Hewj has no real idea how much the party bought, and it will be interesting to see how he adapts later, I think. lol
(or a real chance at dumbest PC death ever)

Rystil Arden

First Post
HugeOgre said:
OOC: 5 gold and 5 silver for 11 additional days of food. Hewj has no real idea how much the party bought, and it will be interesting to see how he adapts later, I think. lol
(or a real chance at dumbest PC death ever)
(OOC: Yep that will be interesting, and if he somehow starved for lack of Survival, it would be almost as funny as the cleric of the Eternal Flame (in half-plate and shield) who drowned after failing a DC 0 Swim check to cross a ford at a river :D)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases