IA: A Teacher for Laynie

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Conversation 1--)

"Those crazies?" the thin, absent-minded fellow looks up briefly, "The refuse of Medibaria, they are. They seem to be convinced that the crumbled empire will rise again, despite not a whit of evidence in their favour. Basically, they're a bunch of deluded elitists, and thanks to the spread of magic after the empire's fall, they don't really have anything useful there that everyone doesn't already know, but I have to admit, it's funny to see them trying to be elitist about being destroyed."

(OOC: Conversation 2--)

"The final storehouse of the ancient lore of the once-mighty Medibarian Empire," the plain woman replies in a voice that is just a bit exotic and quite mellifluous, with a slight lilt, making it far more attractive than her looks, her sharp nose sweeping up to point towards Vanitri as she turns to face him and leaves her book for the moment, "They hold arcane secrets within their walls that are far beyond the ken of the wizards of this age..."

Bront

The man with the probe
(OOC: Conversation 1--)

"Worry to bother you with this then Sir. Thank you for your help."

(OOC: Conversation 2--)

"Thank you very much good lady. Perhaps you might know where I could find them?"

Rystil Arden

First Post
"The Academy of the Chromatic Order still stands among the crumbled ruins of the ancient capital of the Old Empire, an everlasting testament to the glory of Medibaria."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Noooooo! Curses--y'know I never looked at the character sheets for this adventure, and I thought he was just a Rogue (for which the chance of having Knowledge Geography was basically non-exisstant) :lol:

:rolls: and gets a modified 9...

Oh well :p)

*Vanitri doesn't know where it is, but he thinks it is somewhere in the Northeast.*

Bront

The man with the probe
"I'm unfamiliar with that area, other than it is somewhere Northeast of here. Do you perhaps know more of the area or at leas know of a book I might use to gain more info."

OOC: He took rogue first, but he was always destined to be a rogue/ranger, because he needed to be wilderness aware.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
"Thank you very much, you've been most helpful."

Vanitri heads back to Laynie and Mearran. "Looks like we need to hit the map room, and perhaps the archives to look for information on the old empire of Medibaria, and the Chromatic Order."

Barring no objections, Vanitri will move over to that section with the others.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases