IA: A Teacher for Laynie

LogicsFate

First Post
"That'll do" Mearran states, having been scanning the books since they entered. Snapping back to the conversation "Maybe we should broaden our options? Did you see about any other schools"

Bront

The man with the probe
"There are others? I didn't think to ask, as I wasn't looking." Vanitri says. "The only mage I've met who wasn't a freefolk was from the school, so I kinda figured that's where they all learned it from."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Let's put that book back Laynie, and then we're off to Medibaria." Vanitri says.

OOC: How is everyone on food and water? Vanitri can hunt, but it will be slower going, and if Vanitri and Mearan hunt, Laynie is by herself, which isn't good.

LogicsFate

First Post
OOC:[sblock] I've always wanted to go to Medibaria :D . I have a feeling that elises backstory is going to get extended by the end of this.

I don't think Mearran has food or water, being a druid he creates a gallon of water a day and forages for food. [/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Awwww! But I'm almost finished the chapter. Can I finish first? Pleeeeeeeeease?"

(OOC: Yup, I'm becoming more fond of the Academy as I work on it. I may even propose allowing the UA Wizard variants for losing the feats as bonus feats for Wizards from the Academy (y'know, like the one where an Abjurer puts up a defensive mantle that gives her +Int bonus to AC and saves but ends after it protects against the first attack)--that would be cool)

Bront

The man with the probe
"I'm in no hurry." Vanitri says.

OOC: Got it, so we go forage for food, and Laynie gets eaten by the bear ..... wait a minute...

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Yay!!! Laynie replies happily, giving Vanitri a hug, or the best she can manage with only being able to reach his waist.

*She turns back to her page and keeps reading her book.*

Remove ads