IA: A Teacher for Laynie

Bront

The man with the probe
Vanitri waits for Laynie to finish by discussing their plans with Mearran. "We should buy a few supplies. One of us can forage off and on, but we should get some supplies in case we can't get enough for everyone."

[sblock=OOC]Should we get a cart? Technicaly I can afford it, but that will blow a large chunk of the cash I had to start with.

My concerns about hunting are speed. If you hunt, you hunt at half-speed, which is 10. I hunt at 15. Doesn't sound like much, but it's the difference between covering 10 and 15 miles per day (10' of move is close to 1 mph). And, since we might not catch anything, do you want to listen to a hungry kid complain? not sure how much, but some food is advised. Water we can manage with just a skin or two a day.[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Vanitri nods "That sounds like a plan then."

[sblock=OOC]Sounds good. We can still hunt occasionaly, and on days we do, we'll just go a bit slower, or perhaps stop a bit early and get a few hours of hunting in.

Forgot about your dog.

RA: How long does the journy look like it will take?[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: It's about 550 miles by road. The other benefit of the road path is that you pass through the city of Fallon, which has its own magic academy. The other path is to just trudge through random wilderness and across a river in a straight line, which is about 350 miles)

LogicsFate

First Post
"Almost done, Laynie?"

OOC: [sblock]Thats ok, just remember a large Great Dane analog, plodding around with us(except in the Library). Mearran would just go through the wilderness, what about Vanitri?[/sblock]

Remove ads