Quake Your Booty (Keia Judging)

Bront

The man with the probe
This is the thread for the pending mission being run by Bront. The thread title will change once the mission begins.

In addition to any normal IC post you may make I request that your first post have a link to your character sheet (Yeah, I know not that hard to find, but good habit to get into) in it, any disadvantages or complications you may have, and any other notes you feel I should be aware of.

I expect 4-6 heroes, and hope that they'll be able to post at least twice a week, but more is always better.

When posting, please color your text with a different color than everyone else, and feel free to use line/paragraph breaks to break up chunks of your documents.

Also, familiarize yourself with the usage of SBLOCK and SPOILER. I use SBLOCKs more often, particularly to hide OOC comments or for items for specific people only.

The Briefing will begin when enough people have filed into the room.

Currently in the adventure:
CPU
Kid Dinosaur
Ice
Turret

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
The Briefing Room has a long table with chairs of various sizes in it, as well as several monitors lined accross the wall. A note scrolls across the screens that Ms. Penny will be with you shortly to commence the briefing.

Rybaer

First Post
Kid Dinosaur

Chip pokes his head into the room, a little uncertain as to what to expect. Seeing it mostly empty, he enters and takes a seat across the table from CPU. He sets his half-consumed Pepsi and a bag of Cheetos on the table in front of him.

"Do you think food is allowed in here?" he says. "I didn't see any signs by the door."

Kid Dinosaur character sheet

Complications - age.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: I haven't abandoned you guys, there's a new character down the pipeline, and there are 2 others approved who aren't around. Plus Keia might get his up soon. It's likely this adventure won't start till after the new year, but you both are in :)

Velmont

First Post
"There is that no smoking policy, I havn't heard about no food policy." replies CPU. While waiting, CPU hack one of the monitor and starts to navigate on the net to takes news about the eathquake.

Shalimar

First Post
The door to the briefing room opens again, and a pretty girl who looks rather out of place walks in. She has purple and black hair, violet eyes(which knowing supers might or might not be real), leather pants that look painted on, and a black mid-drift with rock goddess in red letters across the chest. "So this is the place is it?" she asks chip, droping into a chair with her legs hanging over one of the arms.

Ice
*Bront you said I was approved as far as you were concerned, and your the one running the game...

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Yup, you're good, haven't been able to post it yet. Technicaly you needed to enter through the ready lounge, but not a big deal, since no one is there.

Velmont

First Post
Cedric, while scanning the net for more information, doesn't turn the head. "All depend if you are here for the briefing or the rock show. I think the show is in the stadium two block from here..."

Shalimar

First Post
"Wow that was like really brainy, seeing someone and just assuming you know like anything about them, thats just like MENSA level dumb. Hopefully your brain just takes awhile to get into gear or something, otherwise this mission is soo not looking good." the girl retorts, rolling her eyes to chip with a sigh.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases