[Poll] What races have you played so far in 3e?

What races have you played?

• Human

Votes: 91 87.5%
  • Halfling

Votes: 37 35.6%
  • Gnome

Votes: 25 24.0%
  • Half-Orc

Votes: 25 24.0%
  • Dwarf

Votes: 40 38.5%
  • Half-Elf

Votes: 18 17.3%
  • Elf

Votes: 42 40.4%
  • Other (includes monstrous races)

Votes: 29 27.9%

Breakstone

First Post
What races have you played so far in Third Edition?

And I'm talking about characters that lasted more than one session.

I'm interested in finding out which races are played the most, and which are played the least.

333 Dave

First Post
I've played at least one of each. Counting of course NPCs who are pretty much PCs (I'm the DM most of the time, ya know).

JoeGKushner

First Post
I usualy GM but I've played a dwarf patterend after a troll slayer taking barbarian-fighter every other level, as well as a few humans, fighter, necromancer, etc...

Neo

Explorer
Aasimar and Tielfings have been very popular amongst my players, as has the occasional Genasi. But mainly Dwarves and Elves, then Half elves, humans and Halflings following up in popularity, and then finally Half Orcs.

Noone in my games has yet played a Gnomes, i have been threatened with people playing Kender should anymore characters die in my campaign <shudder>... we did have a short lived minotaur at one point but he died thinking he could take on an Orc army by himself.... high strength, low Int...you know how the story goes ;)

Had a Drow too but that is an elf subrace so i count that in with elves in general.

Through Reincarnation and polymorph others....some of the party have also been at various points a rat, a donkey, a pixie and so on..... Beware the mages i say.

and as a personal message to any of my group who may read this "NO just because someone wheres black does not automatically mean they are evil". :p

Chimera

First Post
I only play Humans.

Because unless you've been an Elf, you don't know anything about being an Elf.

/End Sarcasm Mode

Insert other words in place of "Elf" at your leisure.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases