Welcome Bad Axe Games to the EN World GameStore

Twin Rose

First Post
[imagel]http://www.enworld.org/shop/images/engs/publishers/pub81/logo_badaxegames_IPR.jpg[/imagel]We're proud to announce the addition of Bad Axe Games to the EN World GameStore. We've had a number of new publishers in the last couple of weeks, including 93 Game Studio, and NOW Bad Axe Games.

Wulf, do you mind if I have this bundle up? (You have to scroll down, since oddly you can't link directly to bundles, only to products which make up bundles.) It combines your Mythic Heroes with EN Pub's Mythic Earth, and provides a 17% discount (which comes out of our profits, not yours).

I hope you don't mind if I try to capitalize upon your notoriety popularity. :)

buzz

Adventurer
I just wanted to say that the covers for Mythic Heroes and The Seven Saxons are fantastic. They remind me of some of the RuneQuest and Arduin art I loved as a kid.

Will these ever be offered in print , and will they be showcased on the BadAxe website? Looks like 2004 was the last time it was updated...

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
buzz said:
I just wanted to say that the covers for Mythic Heroes and The Seven Saxons are fantastic. They remind me of some of the RuneQuest and Arduin art I loved as a kid.

Will these ever be offered in print , and will they be showcased on the BadAxe website? Looks like 2004 was the last time it was updated...

Unlikely, in both cases-- Seven Saxons because it would be hard to justify a print run, Mythic Heroes cause it's just too short.

I plan to put out a few more Grim Tales adventures, however, so at some point I might collect them together in a printed format.

Remove ads