If you were stranded on an island w/ 3 books...

DM JOE

First Post
If you were stranded on an island with your roleplaying group what three D20 3.5 books would you like to have with you?( You are assumed to have the three Core rule books with you along with dice,character sheets,a DM screen and the standard black and white grid map also food and shelter).
My picks would have to be...
Ravenloft Players Handbook 3.5
Manual of the Planes
Spell Compendium

Last edited:

Nyaricus

First Post
my picks

From Stone to Steel - 3000+ years of armour and weapons and a few PrCs. Yep, i think i have all the bases covered.

Spell Compendium - 1000+ spells for me and my players? I'll take two (well, not really, since i can only have three, and that would be going over the limit . . . .ummm, nevermind . . .)

My own campaign setting (when it is done) OR Forgottem Realms Campaign Setting (which you also now need Races of Faerun AND Player Guide to Faerun to make a charcter that will 'fit in' the Realms. Blarg. Just the FRCS i suppose then :D. That will be enough, until i can get those little messages in the bottle to, one by one, send me PGTF and RoF :lol:

Just my 2c

Aaron L

Hero
Hard choice. Expanded Psionics Handbook without question. I guess Complete Arcane for Warmages. Now a third, lets see... Green Ronins Book of Fiends. I love thier take on feinds, and its got some rad lasses in it. Plus it has a quote from Bad Religion in it, which makes it one of the coolest D20 books ever made, automatically.

Remove ads