Dragon Fist on Amazon.com

HalWhitewyrm

First Post

Dragonhelm

Knight of Solamnia
Check out the book description:

Dragon Fist lets you enter a world of flying swordsmen and hopping vampires inspired by Hong Kong cinema and Chinese mythology. The tainted lotus has corrupted the Emperor of the Heavenly Kingdom and only the outlaw heroes of the World of Martial Arts can stop him. Join the sword masters of the Red Tigers, the boxing monks of the Righteous Fists and the peasant rebels of the Iron Monkeys in their fight for harmony and justice. Dragon Fist is a complete roleplaying game that contains everything you need to get started, including a compelling setting, easy-to-use character creation rules, a flavorful magic system and an innovative stunt system that let's you recreate the frenetic action of Hong Kong movies.

Sounds freakin' cool. :cool:

Tony Wong is doing the art?

That's freakin awesome!

Right now I got Weapons of the Gods to fill my wuxia need, but there's no way I'm letting Dragonfist pass me by. Every designer I've ever seen mention it has always spoken of it with such a level of awe that I simply cannot avoid paying homage with my dollar.

Stormborn

Explorer
Can someone familiar with the previous edition give us an idea of the mechanics and setting involved?

EDIT: According to Chris over on the Green Ronin Forum its going to be OGL! Great!

Last edited:

Henry

Autoexreginated
The Previous Edition was available as a free download from WotC back in 1999 (which I will not share out, unless it were OK with Chris P, and I'm assuming it's not), because WotC killed the project and Chris convinced them to let him release it so that it wouldn't be completely lost.

Looks like he worked out something with WotC to either get the rights back, or the rights reverted to him after a certain amount of time.

While I'm not looking for another Wire-fu action game currently (Feng Shui is GAWD!) , it will be interesting to see how well received the re-write is.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases