Who wants to be a Wayfinder? Part 1

SelcSilverhand

First Post
ooc - I'll post a summary and get y'all back on the airship tonight if we don't hear from Johan. I know he's busy working on the Living Eberron stuff.

Bront

The man with the probe
"It has come to our attention that there is a warrior who has continued the eradication of lycantrhops and their prodgeny in the name of the Silver Flame. This is an issue that is most dire, and we felt the church must be made aware so action can be taken as quickly as possable."

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Templar Kiran listens gravely as you provide a summary of your charges against Sir Brelloch. Calling in a page, he instructs him to record your account of all that has happened since the night the shifter Micah attacked Brelloch. Once the final report was given, he asks each of you to sign your name swearing that the account you have given is truthful and accurate. "The charges you bring against him are most disturbing and were it not for a representative of a House present I might question their truthfulness. With the honor of your family name at stake however I am willing to do what I can. Normally when a faithful member comes to a city they will make time to visit a church and renew their vow. Sir Brelloch has not been here yet, but that is no evidence of misconduct. Since he is unavailable to come forward and answer for himself, I will send this report and the journal of Micah to the Church Inquisitors who will seek the truth in their own way. If you learn anything more about where Sir Brelloch is headed please relay it via a messaging station. It will help the Inquisitors locate him.

ooc - If nothing else comes up I'll assume you head back to the airship.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Thank you Kiran. With vigilance, we can stop those that use the Flame to hide their misdeeds. It tarnishes everything it stands for."

Johan will offer a quick, silent prayer before he heads back.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
The return trip to the docking tower is uneventful. It is with some regret that you must turn your back on the amazing sights of the city that you had only tantalizing glimpses of. Not 5 minutes after your board, the crew finished their depature checks and begin casting off from the tower. On your way back to your quarters, you note that a sailor has been assigned to cleaning out the room Kel and Micah stayed in. You recall that Kel mentioned she was disembarking at this stop. It is unfortunate that you weren't able to say farewell to the kind halfling. The rest of the evening passes uneventfully as the airship crosses the valley towards the eastern mountain range.

The morning finds your ship threading its way between the mountain peaks once more. The weather is cold and a sharp wind blows across the deck. The cold keeps most of the crew and passangers below decks enjoying hot drinks and each others company. The off duty sailors regale anyone within earshot about some of the sights they've seen across the vast continent of Khorvaire. Sir Brelloch declined to eat in the mess hall and only emerged during meal times to take a plate back to his room. Grud'al joins the crew at meal times though he seems in a foul mood and doesn't converse much.

JARON:
[SBLOCK]
Sense Motive:
Grud'al gave Sir Brelloch a dark look as he entered and watched the paladin all the time he was in the mess hall.
[/SBLOCK]

As evening closes in the airship has reached the edge of the mountain range and is able to drop altitude to a warmer cline. The respite from the poor weather is brief, however, as the crew have spotted a storm moving westward in your path. Towering gray storm clouds are rolling forward to meet your vessel. The captain instructs all passangers to remain belowdecks until they clear the storm, hopefully by morning. There was barely enough time for the crew to finish securing the hatches when the ship hit the leading edge of the storm. A sharp wind whipped across the deck driving stinging drops of rain in its path. The great flaming ring around the ship hisses from the constant rainfall. The downpour washes over the decks and manages to find its way through cracks in the wood. The crew were kept busy mopping up the puddles and tarring leaks. You do your best to rest despite the erratic movement of the ship.

Seria is not sure what awoke her at first. An out of place noise amid the sound of the rain beating against the hull and the peals of thunder. Rising from her bed she creeps to her door and pokes her head out. Somewhere above her she can hear the storm louder than normal and the intermittant crack of something striking the wood.

Mista Collins

First Post
Walking over to Jaron's bunk, Seria shakes him. "Jaron, get up I think I heard some unusual noises. The storm sounds louder and there are intermittent cracks of something possibly striking the wood. This worries me."

She then goes to the others' bunks and wakes them the same way. As the others wake, she dons her cloak and heads for the hallway again to see if she can make out the noises better.

ooc - of course she'd wake the others.

Shayuri

First Post
Whisper rouses and accompanies Seria as soon as she's dressed.

"What was it you heard?" she quizzes, even while listening for it herself. "From where?"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases