Who wants to be a Wayfinder? Part 1

Shayuri

First Post
"It might also be wise to make sure we know where that is," Whisper points out. "Lets take a look at a normal map of the coastline...see what matches this."

jkason

First Post
Midian Rightson, human druid

Shayuri said:
"It might also be wise to make sure we know where that is," Whisper points out. "Lets take a look at a normal map of the coastline...see what matches this."

"Maybe the innkeep has a local map for visitors? But, should we trace out these lines while my spell's still in effect? I won't be able to call light again until after I ask the sunrise for it tomorrow morning. Or should we avoid doing that for now in case we have any more ... visitors?"

Mista Collins

First Post
"We should trace it now, so that if we need it later this evening, we will have it." Seria says as she is still looking at the map. "And as soon as we can reference it to a real map, we should start looking for a captain who can take us there."

jkason

First Post

Mista Collins said:
"We should trace it now, so that if we need it later this evening, we will have it." Seria says as she is still looking at the map. "And as soon as we can reference it to a real map, we should start looking for a captain who can take us there."

Midian nods. "I've no writing implements in my gear, I'm afraid," he says. "How about you, Whisper? Seems to me the arcane types back at school were never without some parchment and a quill."

Shayuri

First Post
Whisper laughs and produces some paper, quills, and ink.

"Guilty as charged."

She then sets to copying the map section in as much detail as she can with the map itself glowing right next to her.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Whisper carefully transcribes the images revealed by Midians light. Her years of careful studying and writing helps her create a nearly perfect copy of the map. As the light fades the lines fade and the painting once more appears normal. With the map in hand, you just need to find someone that could recognize the shorelines or a map with identifying landmarks.

jkason

First Post

SelcSilverhand said:
Whisper carefully transcribes the images revealed by Midians light. Her years of careful studying and writing helps her create a nearly perfect copy of the map. As the light fades the lines fade and the painting once more appears normal. With the map in hand, you just need to find someone that could recognize the shorelines or a map with identifying landmarks.

"All right, then," Midian says, brushing his hands together as if freeing them from dust. "Let's see if our host has any kind of cartography around. Though I think we're in agreement that we don't want to mention our little find here publically?"

Mista Collins

First Post
jkason said:
"All right, then," Midian says, brushing his hands together as if freeing them from dust. "Let's see if our host has any kind of cartography around. Though I think we're in agreement that we don't want to mention our little find here publically?"

"Agreed." Seria says as she gathers some of her belongings.

Shayuri

First Post
"Indeed no," Whisper agrees. "My little indiscretion has cost us more than enough already. Now we must embrace subtlety, lest still others suffer for our shortsightedness."

Remove ads