Who wants to be a Wayfinder? Part 1

Shayuri

First Post
"There is," Whisper says quietly, "Another possible issue at hand. If Brelloch truly is an anti-shifter fanatic, is it not possible he will strike again? There is another shifter on board, is there not?"

She glances up at the cabin ceiling. "Or are they disembarking now?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"He may have been defending himself from the one shifter. A man like that won't strike so obvious, though once he felt he could without suspicion, he likely chose to use deadly force. No, I think confronting him would be good. Perhaps we can simply talk to the man, togeather, and see where it leads. No need for violence if it's not needed, and it makes us appear to be in the wrong."

ProfYeti

First Post
Jaron Dain - Paragon Wizard

Shifting his gaze Jaron nods his head every so slightly. "That is true. But if we are to ask any questions we may want to move with some speed, or else Brelloch could easily disappear." Raisong his eyes to the roof as he seems to ponder the information, Jaron finally returns to his friends. "There is just so much unknown."

jkason

First Post
Midian Rightson, human druid

Midian listens to his fellows, then bites his lip a moment.

"I think we're best off confronting the man. As evidence goes, the journal does seem a bit ... sparse. Whether we go fully armed or not, I certainly think we should go as a group. We've no idea how strong Brelloch may be, nor how emotional his reaction--zealots tend to be hot-tempered, after all."

Bront

The man with the probe
Johan nods, "I'd feel more comfortable being armed, though perhaps his lack of arms on the ship may be to our advantage to confront him here."

Shayuri

First Post
"I have misgivings about directly confronting him," Whisper admits. "If he demands how we came by this evidence, what will we say? We're not getting off here, and I doubt our captain would be pleased by what we did, whatever our motives. And that's assuming that he's not somehow aligned with Brelloch...certainly his willingness to hide that evidence seems to suggest he is."

"An anonymous tip left with the Church authorities could prove safer, as well as easier. This is, after all, not technically our assignment. None of us have any legal right to challenge or impede Sir Brelloch...with the possible exception of Johan, and I believe Brelloch outranks even him. This is a church matter. We've managed to dig up what we can of the truth. Let's hand it over and let the church decide what they want to do about it."

jkason

First Post
Midian Rightson, human druid

Midian flops onto the bed, flustered.

"We do seem to be rather short on powerful allies on this vessel. Neither Micah's kinsman nor his halfling traveling companion seem particularly viable, and as Whisper points out, the captain's something of a risky choice to approach.

"If we were to report this through the church, do we do it now, hoping perhaps judgement will await Brelloch when we reach our last stop, or do we sit on this until we're safely back on the ground?"

Mista Collins

First Post
"I suggest we approach the church here and see if they can send word via a Sivis message station to have Brelloch picked up as he is getting off on our last stop." Seria starts smiling. "And at that point, if our help is needed in apprehending him, we get some excitement."

Bront

The man with the probe
"Lady Seria, that seems like the best plan yet. However, I suggest we tread lightly for now, we don't know if he thinks we suspect anything, but we can't assume he's completely oblivious."

OOC: Johan's willing to stick with Seria's plan, and ready to move on if we all agree.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases