Immortals Handbook Epic Bestiary (now available)

thefnitalian said:

Hey there! :)

...and welcome to the boards.

thefnitalian said:
Like everybody else on the boards I too have been patiently waiting for the release of the text version playtest document of assension. Would you tell me more about the lipkins: i am throughly interested in their mechanics as former supreme deities and librarians of the akashric records(universal consciousness)?

Well the Lipika are unbelievably old and every few eternities one of them goes mad.

Lipika look like incredibly ancient members of whatever race is looking at them. So a human would see an impossibly old wizened human with really long hair/beard. Human looking Lipika have prehensile hair and can wield many objects/weapons in their hair.

Due to their intimate knowledge of the Akashic Records the main power of the Lipika is to erase beings from reality, they 'scribble you out' as it were.

Their amnesia/insanity means they are not as powerful as when they were Supreme Beings, simply because they have forgotten most of their abilities. They'll be in and around Time lord type CR, perhaps a bit tougher.

thefnitalian

First Post
Upper_Krust said:
Hey there! :)

...and welcome to the boards.

Well the Lipika are unbelievably old and every few eternities one of them goes mad.

Lipika look like incredibly ancient members of whatever race is looking at them. So a human would see an impossibly old wizened human with really long hair/beard. Human looking Lipika have prehensile hair and can wield many objects/weapons in their hair.

Due to their intimate knowledge of the Akashic Records the main power of the Lipika is to erase beings from reality, they 'scribble you out' as it were.

Their amnesia/insanity means they are not as powerful as when they were Supreme Beings, simply because they have forgotten most of their abilities. They'll be in and around Time lord type CR, perhaps a bit tougher.
Interesting...
I like the idea of cosmic abilities and the like as well but I'm not understanding where "Trancendental" abilities fall into place if Divine are for up to greater power, cosmic are up to time lord, and omnific are up to supreme being. Would you be able to give us an example of one for instance and where it fits in to your whole grand scheme of things?

Kavon

Explorer
If you look at the Table of Content, you'll see that it goes like this:
• Mortal Abilities (Feats)
• Divine Abilities
• Cosmic Abilities
• Transcendental Abilities
• Omnific Abilities

So they're between Cosmic and Omnific Abilities :3

Edity: Also, there's quite something between Greater Deities and Time Lords, so there's plenty of space to fit it in :B

Last edited:

Sledge

First Post
Well I am done my school till after I move. That means I get to post a nag message here everyday until I have my IH goodness! :D So how much longer UK? I'm moving in one week and will be running the epic level game shortly after that. Would be really nice to have a book to go with it.

Hello again! :)

thefnitalian said:
Interesting...
I like the idea of cosmic abilities and the like as well but I'm not understanding where "Trancendental" abilities fall into place if Divine are for up to greater power, cosmic are up to time lord, and omnific are up to supreme being. Would you be able to give us an example of one for instance and where it fits in to your whole grand scheme of things?

Mortals: Feats (+ Divine Abilities - esoteric)
Immortals: Divine Abilities (+ Cosmic Abilities - esoteric)
Sidereals: Cosmic Abilities (+ Transcendental Abilities - esoteric)
Eternals: Transcendental Abilities (+ Omnific Abilities - esoteric)
Supernals: Omnific Abilites

Hey Sledge mate! :)

Sledge said:
Well I am done my school till after I move. That means I get to post a nag message here everyday until I have my IH goodness! :D So how much longer UK? I'm moving in one week and will be running the epic level game shortly after that. Would be really nice to have a book to go with it.

Being able to bend space and time would be 'really nice' too.

Unfortunately I have to operate within the annoying contraints that are the laws of physics.

Hello there! :)

DeadlyUematsu said:
Can't wait until Tuesday. I'm very excited.

Dude, you haven't been keeping up with current events (on the website for example). I will not be able to make the July 4th release date, its as simple as that.

I apologise, but remind people that THIS IS ME - I don't DO release dates. :eek:

As for the pre-order people I am extra sorry to keep you waiting another few weeks. But without your help there would be no Ascension - its that simple.

No one wants this book finished more than I do. I know you lot are almost as eager, but I ask you to be patient.

Fieari

Explorer
:(

I know it'll be worth the wait, but I still can't help but think I'd rather have an incomplete version now...

But then, it is U_K we're talking about.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases