Immortals Handbook Epic Bestiary (now available)

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Upper_Krust said:
Okay, the cover is 99.9% finished, I just have a problem with the lighting on Thrin's breastplate (so I came online to check some armour images) and then its done. Say 10 minutes to complete, 10 more for scanning (2 parts) and maybe 30-40 minutes on photoshop piecing the two halves together and making sure there are no obvious join marks.

99.9% finished, but you still have 50-60 minutes until it's done. Does that mean it took 850 hours to draw in the first place? :p

In any case, I'm glad you're progressing.

Alzrius

The EN World kitten
So...how soon after pre-ordering is available will advanced copies be sent to editors, et al? I'm asking purely for intellectual curiosity, of course. ;)

CRGreathouse

Community Supporter
Alzrius said:
So...how soon after pre-ordering is available will advanced copies be sent to editors, et al? I'm asking purely for intellectual curiosity, of course. ;)

I told Christian Janke I hoped it would come before my birthday (October). I've been disappointed with that same guess in the past, but this could be the year. :D

Hey all! :)

Okay pre-ordering is now available, and everything should be working fine.

http://www.enworld.org/shop/index.php?do=publisher&publisher_id=84

http://shop.enworld.org/index.php?productsid=846&source=ImmortalsHandbook

I should note that there are no previews or contents pages up yet (so if you click on those you will only get the cover), but I will attend to the previews in a few days or so.

Playtest documents will be sorted in a few days time.

Let me know what you think of the cover in terms of layout and illustration.

Pssthpok

First Post
Maybe I missed something... I know I pre-ordered, but I get nothing when I click download. Is that what's supposed to happen, or is something wrong? Does pre-order mean 'pre-pay', i.e. pay now, but wait for the product?

paradox42

First Post
Pssthpok said:
Maybe I missed something... I know I pre-ordered, but I get nothing when I click download. Is that what's supposed to happen, or is something wrong? Does pre-order mean 'pre-pay', i.e. pay now, but wait for the product?
That's how I read things, at the store and here in the thread. This seems basically to be a way to raise cash to get the product out the door. We'll be able to download it as soon as something is actually loaded into the "slot" the GameStore is holding for the file. I, myself, got a transaction error to my chagrin; I emailed the store about it and will hopefully get things sorted out soon.

Cover's very nice BTW- what's the dragon he's going after, is that Apep (or an amazing Apep-like substance)?

Remove ads