Player Cheat sheet

DonTadow

First Post
He, I'm in the process of doing this now. I'm making player cards. On the front, a picture of the player, inside I'm putting the fumble rules (we have them for ranged weapons, melee weapons and initaitve), challenges and stunts (iron heroes), and maybe my casting rules if the character is a spell caster. Massive damage and dying rules.

In other words anything house rules or extra for my campaing goes there

Spud

First Post
There definetly is one for 3.5, i thought i downloaded it from the Electronic Aids in the downloads section of here but ive had a quick look and cant see it.

Unfortunately all my links and most of my files are still on my old PC, I'll try and have a look later when i have a few minutes spare.

Crothian

First Post
Different for each character. Not everyone needs to have the trip mmechancis in front of them or grapple or lots of other stuff.

arscott

First Post
Yeah, cheat sheets work best when they're custom tailored to the character in question. That way, you can include specific feat or class mechanics, particularly the wonky ones like turn Undead. Something like trip doesn't tend to come up enough to merit a place on the sheet, unless somebody's got improved trip or a wolf companion.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases