Do you intend to run a mission/adventure idea in Living Supers?

Do you intend to run a mission/adventure idea in Living Supers?

• I currently am.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Yes, the proposal is almost done

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, as soon as I get my book

• Yes, but I want to play in a game first

• Yes, once there are more heroes

• Maybe, depending on what heroes are available

• Maybe, if I enjoy my first game

• Maybe, once I get more familiar with the Play-by-Post (PbP) format

• Maybe, but I'd rather play for now

• No, I'd just rather just play.

• No, not sure I even want to play

• My answer is more complex than this and I will post about it below.

Votes: 2 28.6%

Rybaer

First Post
Eventually, I will. At the moment, however, I'm struggling just to keep up with running my "other" M&M game. It'll most likely be many months before I even consider assembling something for this, in spite of my interest in doing so.

LogicsFate

First Post
I've been putting some thought into a short simple episode, but usually my crippling lack of confidence in my DMing skills and the fact that I'm not the most reliable guy keeps me from attempting any games.

Though, this might just be me brow beating myself again.

All that said, the thoughts of a quick episode are still ringing in my head

Velmont

First Post
At some time, I might, but for now, I'm mastering one PbP D&D game, mastering one tabletop M&M game, playing many PbP and some Tabletop. With everything else I do outside RPGs, I have little time for more, and I expect to start a LEW game before doing one in LS.

Hellzon

First Post
With the bite-sized format of LS missions, I might just try it. Usually I disappear during holidays, but that shouldn't be much of a problem in a living campaign...

Bront

The man with the probe
Well, the LS missions can be as long as you want. If they go on for a while, I would recomend the occasional stop back in HQ to potentialy recruit/drop off (In case you loose a few, or need a powerset that is available in HQ)

Once I get my adventure rolling (should be soon, keeping it open till I get at least 4, and allowing for holiday straglers and other such), I'll be hoping to get at least on of my characters active in a game.

LogicsFate

First Post
O wow, I didn't know you need more people.
I have a few question on the extent of altering power, and need to wrap my head around alternate powers and deflection. Questions will be coming after midnight mass or late tomorrow.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases