The Unofficial Christmas Swag Thread

LogicsFate

First Post
What did Santa bring you this Holy Day(Holiday)?

I recived Cash, A Gift Card for target, an arm full of shirt that were just my style and a new bike

For Christmas I got myself a Dell Inspirion(forgot spelling) 9300 laptop w/ upgraded video card

We open our gifts the night before :] , I don't know why :cool:

Wombat

First Post
My best Xmas present came last weekend -- I was given a round-trip Amtrak ticket to visit friends of mine too far away for an extended weekend :)

So instead of missing them, due to poor finances, I got to bask in the glow of a woman I have known since grad school, her adoring husband, and two of the greatest little pseudo-nieces the world has ever produced! :)

It doesn't get much better...

JRRNeiklot

First Post
I'll be getting nothing. Due to the economy, my family decided to not buy presents this year. I' however, refused to participate in their Grinchiness, so I bought presents any damn way.

reveal

Adventurer
My son made out like a bandit. Here's a picture of him with all of his gifts from Santa and the grandparents.

Attachments

• P0003642.JPG
    P0003642.JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 129

ShrinkyLink

First Post
My wife and I bought ourselves a Playstation 2, with Ratchet and Crank: Up Your Arsenal as an accompanying game. She also found me a set of Cowboy Bebop playing cards.

So, I currently have video games, gambling devices and a hot babe to spend Christmas with. Could be worse, I guess... :)

ForceUser

Explorer
My roommate got me the most thoughtful gift I've gotten in ages--four pint glasses with the Guiness logo, straight out of the pub. Drinks are on me! :)

WayneLigon

Adventurer
reveal said:
My son made out like a bandit. Here's a picture of him with all of his gifts from Santa and the grandparents.

Good man. It's never too early imprint a love of Batman on a child :)

Me, I have a Revenge of the Sith DVD, the Classic Trilogy collection on DVD, several Heroclix, dice, Marvel Minimates, The Teen Titans Companion, Mark Evanier's Comic Books and Other Nessesities of Life, and a few things that have not come in yet.

And I still have not decided what to buy myself: the entire Far Side collection or the entire Calvin and Hobbes collection.

reveal

Adventurer
WayneLigon said:
Good man. It's never too early imprint a love of Batman on a child :)

Me, I have a Revenge of the Sith DVD, the Classic Trilogy collection on DVD, several Heroclix, dice, Marvel Minimates, The Teen Titans Companion, Mark Evanier's Comic Books and Other Nessesities of Life, and a few things that have not come in yet.

And I still have not decided what to buy myself: the entire Far Side collection or the entire Calvin and Hobbes collection.

He loves Batman. :D

He got a batman comforter, two sets of batman sheets, a batman blanket, a plush batman, 3 batman figures (1 flies), bane, scarecrow, mr. freeze, joker, robin, and the batmobile. He's playing with them now.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases