Hanukkah D&D Campaign

William Ronald

Explorer
davidschwartznz said:
You know, Purim would be the perfect opportunity to run a LARP. :)

Happy Hanukah, everyone!

Actually, combining Testament and Toon might work for Purim. This way, you could drop an anvil on Haman and have him co me out no worse for wear than Wile E. Coyote. :D

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
Samloyal23 said:
The 2E historical setting supplements from TSR had books on ancient Greece and Rome that are useful for information on those periods, they may be helpful in depicting the Greco-Syrian enemies that the Maccabees had to fight against. As a Jew I found the repeated mention of my people in that series of supplements without any rules to back them up infuriating, but they were still dense with good information about the goys of the time...
I share your frustration. :)
Not to let the cat out the bag too early or anything, but one of the projects we are working on for 2006 is a quarterly magazine in support of Testament and other ancient world settings. One of the series I am developing is how to cross Testament with Trojan War and Eternal Rome, thus bringing the Israelites and their rules into the Hellenistic and Roman period in a way that meshes with both settings as much as possible.

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
Somebody forgot to say, "Arise, dead thread!" :)

+1 (more) for Testament.
I used it to create a 'David vs Goliath' 3e scenario for 5th graders at a Christian day camp - in case it rained (which it did).
6 players stuck with it. They had a blast, and so did I.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases