CORELINE (D20 Modern/D20 BESM Setting).

Aquarius Alodar

First Post
marcoasalazarm said:
I think that Damage Control:

1) Still hasn't been founded yet.
2) If it does, possibly it's a joint subsidiary.

Good idea, BTW.

Of course. Still, the main offices at least would be located in the Flatiron building of Earth-616, anyway. My impression from the profile was that they would probably be too stubborn to take that sort of position 'lying down' for too long.....

Ravage_mk2

First Post
When the twin stars of calamity appear..

The world will hang in the balance...

so...

"Who you gonna call?"

With Louisiana effectively being magic, spook, specter and spirit central, it's only natural that shamans from all over the world arrive here to take part in the Shaman King tournament.

As could be expected, characters from the Shaman King timeline itself are participants almost by default. Interestingly enough, characters from other fictions dealing with the spirit world have also taken an interest in the event for various reasons....

Yu Yu Hakusho and Bleach character have been confirmed. And there seem to be several squads of Ghostbusters waging all out war on the various ghosts going around.... At least one character has been fighting back, as a number of Ghostbusters have gone missing after encountering a certain white haired kid with what witnesses described as some egyptian styled golden ring.

I required help concerning Hawaii and the vehicles that I put over on the page before (the 'Leviathan' and the 'Darkwalker').

What ideas did I had for Hawaii? Just these two:
1) There's a Zerg/Arachnid colony there (and Kerrigan is very ticked off that CLULESS has demoted her to plain 'Queen B**ch').
2) Oahu is now 'Lost Central', the jungles taken over by a literal army of 'Others'. Strangely, it seems that the DHARMA Initiative bunkers now have information about CLULESS (although, in common J.J. Abrams-authored-series fashion, it's scrambled in a series of enigmas that is nigh-impossible to resolve).

I could use some help with the rest of the islands, or any more series to add.

Aquarius Alodar

First Post
marcoasalazarm said:
I required help concerning Hawaii and the vehicles that I put over on the page before (the 'Leviathan' and the 'Darkwalker').

What ideas did I had for Hawaii? Just these two:
1) There's a Zerg/Arachnid colony there (and Kerrigan is very ticked off that CLULESS has demoted her to plain 'Queen B**ch').
2) Oahu is now 'Lost Central', the jungles taken over by a literal army of 'Others'. Strangely, it seems that the DHARMA Initiative bunkers now have information about CLULESS (although, in common J.J. Abrams-authored-series fashion, it's scrambled in a series of enigmas that is nigh-impossible to resolve).

1. W.T.F? Surely this is an Alternate or downtime ISOT of which you're speaking, because the original seems to have quite different opinions re that sort of thing.

2. Solution: Download/transcribe to appropriate storage media and disseminate the infodump via 'Nets as per SOP.

1) CLULESS is not letting her (and, by proxy, all of the Zerg and Arachnids-and nope, she can't turn off the psychic connection) out of Hawaii, and although the islands she HAS taken over are deadly (outside of the highly fortified cities), her range of action has been cut off to the point where she's now a 'second-stringer Queen B(((h'. (opinion by Jim Raynor).

2) Hard to do so. Not only because of the humongous bunch of Others guarding the bunkers, but because CLULESS has made the bunkers and surrounding areas quite susceptible to the 'J.J. Abrams-penned series karma', and that means: whatever could go wrong, WILL, and quite noisily at that.

Aquarius Alodar

First Post
marcoasalazarm said:
1) CLULESS is not letting her (and, by proxy, all of the Zerg and Arachnids-and nope, she can't turn off the psychic connection) out of Hawaii, and although the islands she HAS taken over are deadly (outside of the highly fortified cities), her range of action has been cut off to the point where she's now a 'second-stringer Queen B(((h'. (opinion by Jim Raynor).

2) Hard to do so. Not only because of the humongous bunch of Others guarding the bunkers, but because CLULESS has made the bunkers and surrounding areas quite susceptible to the 'J.J. Abrams-penned series karma', and that means: whatever could go wrong, WILL, and quite noisily at that.

I presume that not even physical transport('copter, hovercraft etc) is gonna work either. As for #2, I.......*groan*.....Frakkin' Murphy's.

Ravage_mk2

First Post
The new age has brought many changes, and as a result, many time honored systems were in need of an update or at some times a complete overhaul.

Police:
While most of the standard classes for upcoming police personel are sufficient in their intended cases, there are a few new situations that need attention.

Anti-robotics.
This class teaches the various methods and procedures for dealing with robotic situations ranging from human sized to things the size of buildings.
At the Lasard police academy, this class is being taught by officers Tackleberry and Garrod Ran.
The former prefering the "there's no such thing as overkill" method, while the latter focuses more on the incapacitating and disarming of such threats.

MMPR:
Short for Magical Methods, Procedures and Response. As could be expected a rather..unorthodox... class. Lowest nr of recruits willing, or at times even able, to take this class. While "mundane" recruits can definately have what it takes, (especially so called Magical Girl Hunters) , recruits who have the potential of being mages or magical girls(or similar) have the advantage in this class. Fortunately for the more mundane recruits(and less so for the police), most of the people with such potential end up following that "destiny" outside the police force.

I know it's not much, but to be honest I don't have much inspiration at present.

Aquarius Alodar

First Post
Okay, Marco, I'm going to be honest here: In this entire frenzy of creativity (yes, even since the original thread) we have never had a map of the world around before......http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Map#External_links .....would be the kind of thing I'm talking about, even if only to get an idea of WTH in the
world a continent like, say, the Pokemon Archepelago would be located.

Last edited:

Morgan Keyes

First Post
Okay, referencing back to your request for stats for the Leviathan and Darkwalker pics: what kind of roles are you picturing them in?

-Leviathan: Looks like an artillery and/or some multi-function AFV which tries to combine artillery, troop transport, and command functions.

-Darkwalker: Picturing this solely as an assault platform for another multi-function unit?

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases