CORELINE (D20 Modern/D20 BESM Setting).

A New Weapons Gadget, adapted from the movie version of 'A Sound of Thunder'.

DESIGNATORS

The weapon is adapted with a small radio reciever/transmitter and microchip connected to the weapon's safety (or the weapon's on-board computer is re-programmed), in a 'hive mode'. One of these weapons is designated the 'leader', and the rest of the weapons will not fire at all unless the 'leader' opens fire.
This Gadget has been adapted by most safari companies for the simple reason that it avoids overly eager clients from shooting up something that the guides do not want them shooting at.

It takes a Computer Use check (DC 15) to program the designators to accept a 'leader' or to be released of the designator mode.
Purchase DC Modifier: +1.

A contact of mine managed to make this image:

Corelinebanner.JPG

Like my players.

In any case, I have an emergency request.

I know that System Shock was mentioned in passing earlier on (with the fact that SHODAN had been 'reformed' and now served for the UNSC), but now my players want to know more.

I'm in dire need for the following:
-Statistics for Citadel Station,
-statistics (or some inkling of the capacities of) SHODAN.

In any case, thanks.

Aquarius Alodar

First Post
marcoasalazarm said:
An idea:

an Alternate of Harry Potter unleashes the Lament Configuration (Hellraiser) on the Death Eaters. Voldemort and his cronies are never heard of again... although Wormtail's severed head now adorns Throatless' torso.

(inspiration: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2452681/1/ ).

*reads link*

*daemonaic grin*

No doubt the Dursleys again, but w/the volume turned all the way up to 11.....

Last edited:

Aquarius Alodar

First Post
marcoasalazarm said:
In any case, I have an emergency request.

I know that System Shock was mentioned in passing earlier on (with the fact that SHODAN had been 'reformed' and now served for the UNSC), but now my players want to know more.

I'm in dire need for the following:
-Statistics for Citadel Station,
-statistics (or some inkling of the capacities of) SHODAN.

In any case, thanks.

Hmm.......I get the impression you'll have to ask around outside of ENWorld(http://www.ttlg.com/)but info is otherwise *very* lacking: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Citadel_Station_(System_Shock) ). Sorry if I haven't helped here.

Verec

First Post
I tried to write up an explanation for why SHODAN would be with humanity. My best explanation? She's hiding, using us to shelter her from somthing else. Maybe she's terrified of the power of Mimas Castle, or maybe the aliens are freaking her out, or maybe another AI hacked her and corupted part of her core. Whatever happened, she's very scared, and trying to hide behind as many starships and human bodies as she can. Being a Administrative and relay AI may just be her way of paying for the 'rent'.

Mimas castle, for those not in the know, is the ancestral home of Sailor Saturn's past incarnation. The actual moon itself, where one would presume the castle is located, is rather odd.
Mimas_shape.jpg

As you can see, its not only oblong, but it has a major crater that's almost 1/3rd the size of the entire moon! Death Star comparisions are inevitable.

Remove ads