CORELINE (D20 Modern/D20 BESM Setting).

kronos182

Adventurer
It sounds crazy. Love it. Been following for a long time, but it seems like it's all over the place.

It kind of is all over.. It's kind of a Kitchen Sink campaign.. stuff from fictional worlds are brought in and mix together.
There's the Deviant art group and I've tried to collect most of the info (not the stories) in a series of google docs (I'll find the links for them later) which I need to seriously update.

Issue number one is I don't have Fifth Edition rules with me (need to then figure out stuff like how Advantages and Disadvantages work on some of he races we have honebrewed so far). Issue number two is obtaining a good set of firearms/tech rules for 5D to have an idea of "ok, this is what a laser does, this is what a computer does" to start adapting the gear. Mecha rules are necessary because of all the Gundam adaptations so far.

But 5E is an interesting proposal.

Lord Zack

Explorer
I've been thinking of an idea of a Magic War in Coreline. Basically, the traditions and laws of different spellcasters are often contradictory. For instance, the Laws of Magic of the White Council state "Thou Shalt Not Invade the Mind of Another," so what happens when a Warden captures or kills a legimens? After enough of these incidents, I suggest a brief, but devastating war results, leading to the various magical authorities coming to some kind of accomodation.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases