EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

NubianSpearman

First Post
Hello all, I'm new to the board and am roughly familiar with D&D and RPGs in general, but haven't really had the opportunity to play pen and paper, and I have never played PbP before. I know it is discouraged to post this type of reply on this thread but I have been searching for my answer for several hours. The question is a simple one, are there any "plain old 3.5e" campaigns recruiting?? I've seen a couple on here, but their registrations are closed. I've had the v3.5 PHB, DMG, and MM for several years now and I'm really anxious to play, preferably starting at 1st level and advancing 'til I hit 20th or die. I don't have a subs account so it's not like I can just use the search function, and I can only read so much at once. At any rate, any and all help/direction is much appreciated, and, well if there are no open 3.5s at the moment, I suppose this post can serve to advertise my player's status. Help a poor noob out, eh? ;)

---------

NVM, thanks though. Delete this please

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Recruitment for Temple of Elemental Evil (system 1e) is open to all.

Come play the grand old game in the grand old way. :D

Character generation is Iron Man to start and we're even rolling HP at 1st lvl :eek: - But it is all about the RP as the adventure brings you numerous NPCs and monsters to interact with, and treasure and fame to gain.

http://www.enworld.org/forum/talking-talk/325748-ad-d-1e-temple-elemental-evil-ooc.html

http://www.enworld.org/forum/rogues-gallery/325780-ad-d-1e-temple-elemental-evil-rg.html

Hope everyone gets a chance to stop by.

HM

slobster

Hero
[DDN] D&D Next playtest PbP in Eberron

I'm looking to start up a play-by-post here on the Enworld forum using the D&D Next playtest rules. The setting will be Eberron (more on that choice later), but we'll limit ourselves to only using material directly from the playtest documents (else why use the playtest?). I'm looking for 3 to 5 total players, all of whom should be signed up for the D&D Next playtest with Wizards of the Coast (as per the terms of the playtest).

System: Dungeons & Dragons: Next (current playtest packet, updated as they are released)
Setting: Eberron
Format: Play-by-Post (potentially a little roll20 for combat; we'll talk about it)
Starting Level: 1
Party Size: 3 to 5 players
Playstyle: I like roleplaying and exploration, but plan on a hefty dose of combat.

For more info, or to sign up, visit the recruitment page!

Dr Simon

Explorer
Master of Jade, Mistress of Iron

Pathfinder, 1st level, 20-point buy.

A World of Conclave adventure of low-life scum and high adventure. Featuring the seedy underbelly of the port city of Llaza, ancient draconic empires, long-lost magic and pirates on the high seas.

Thread Here

concerro

Explorer
Pathfinder
Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition played on roll20.net which is a virtual tabletop.
Link to Recruitment thread at Paizo.com
Recruitment will end when I find a player that I think will show up consistently.

I will modify this post to show that the recruiting is over when it ends.

I am recruiting again. The same link still applies. We are now level 7, and the GP for character creation is 18500.

This is the link to the Campaign rules which include character creation.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases