EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Mithral·Dragon

First Post
[Pathfinder] The Forgotten Terror

New Pathfinder game posted for recruiting of players. Setting is discretely Ravenloft, allowing PC's to hail from any background campaign world (for fluff purposes)

Game Campaign: The Forgotten Terror
System: Pathfinder (SRD & 3.5e Magic Item Compendium only)
Campaign World: Ravenloft (2e AD&D Module: The Forgotten Terror)
Recruiting Thread: [Pathfinder] The Forgotten Terror (Recruitment)
Recruitment Period: Now through End of January (Not 1st come / 1st serve)

You have been murdered! Or have you? Sure, there was that intense pain in your back a moment ago; but now? Now you're in a void with pitch black skies marred by the occasional streak of crimson lightning. What spell could have wrought such an existence and transposed you thusly?! Better yet: can you make it back!?

Last edited:

I'm a new player and I'm looking for a new game to play in. I'm mostly used to games that are pretty heavy on the role playing and character interactions and I am used to D&D 3.5 and some Pathfinder.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
Hi Everyone!

I am a first time DM and I'm thinking of starting a Pathfinder Game set in the Waterdeep/Northern section of the Forgotten Realms, I'm working on finishing up the adventure now, It'll involve the characters hired to take out a group of criminals/rogues under the city which will lead to a greater issue overall. I'll put in the OOC/Recruitment Thread as soon as I make it.

Campaign:Homemade
System: Pathfinder
Campaign World: Forgotten Realms
Recruitment Thread: here,
Recruitment Closed

Last edited:

Myth and Legend

First Post
Looking for an Epic level DnD 3.5 game. Don't have trouble with producing my sheet and concept quickly, and am a dedicated player, but this is the only type of game i want to add to my schedule. Whomever wants to run such a game (I'd do it myself but am too green of a DM to risk running an Epic game), please PM me as i can miss your post.

pneumatik

The 8th Evil Sage
Re-recruiting for my War of the Burning Sky game. I'm picking it up after a long family-event-based hiatus and need a few more players.

Game Campaign: War of the Burning Sky
System: DnD 3.5 - core, non-setting-specific classes and feats, UA
Campaign World: War of the Burning Sky land (From Ragesia to the Sea? Wobsland?)
Recruiting Thread: [Re-Recruiting] [DnD 3.5] War of the Burning Sky
Recruitment Period: Now to mid-April-ish. Not strictly first-to-post first-to-play.

Lord Zack

Explorer
Raven Crowking's Fantasy Game
Recruitment Thread
There is no set end for recruitment yet. I will set a date when we get a few players.

I have not decided on the setting yet, but I am leaning towards a modified version of Greyhawk, with a version of Blackmoor more similar to Dave Arneson's version. More thoughts on that in the recruitment thread.

Remove ads