EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
GMs, players, recruit and find games here!

This is the recruitment thread. If you're looking for a game to join, these are the games that are accepting new players.

GMs
GMs, if you're accepting new players, please post to this thread. If possible, include your game in this format:

System Being Used
Name of Game
url to your recruitment thread
Date recruitment will end

Note: If you are posting a D&D game, also list the setting, whether it's Eberron, Forgotten Realms, Kingdoms of Kalamar, etc... if it is your own homebrew or generic setting, also indicate that.

As long as you're recruiting, I ask you post to this thread. If you're recruiting for replacement characters, that's fine; if you're recruiting for alternates, that's fine (but do indicate that as well).

This thread is not a discussion thread. Please do not post in this thread unless you are a GM looking for players. You may also post if recruitment for your game has ended, or if the game is ending completely (or for any other reason that would cause players not to come around asking, "Are you still recruiting?").

The purpose of this thread is for players to easily find recruiting threads (especially players new to the boards).

I will try to update this thread as often as I can.
[sblock]This thread will hopefully be updated at least thrice a week, but probably more. It will not be updated less than once a week, unless there are no new games (let's hope that doesn't happen though, eh?).

On a trial basis, I am allowing players to advertise that they are looking for a game. Please mention what sort of game you're looking for.

This is for players who both:
a) cannot find the sort of game they are looking for, and
b) are not currently in a game.

For example, if you are looking for an In Nomine game, a potential storyteller might not consider running such a game here unless he can see there's a list of players here looking for one. On the other hand, if you're looking for a generic D&D game, we have a bunch of D&D games recruiting already--any such request would be redundant.

Moreover, do not say you are looking for a low-, mid-, or high-level game. Be specific. Say what level. Your definition and my definition of these terms may vary. Note that games starting above 8th or 10th level tend to be rare, as PbP games run slow enough without having the extra level of complexity that games tend to have as you go up levels.

Do not expect to be contacted directly by anyone, any game that would fill your request will (hopefully) be listed here so keep watching. When your request gets filled, you'll be subject to being dropped off the list.
[/sblock]

Thanks!
__________________________________________________ _
Currently recruiting threads:

d20 Call of Cthulhu
Drowned Hero's Fog Over Buenos Aires
1-2 players

d20 Modern

D&D 3.5
[smallcaps]Eberron[/smallcaps]
[smallcaps]Forgotten Realms[/smallcaps]
[smallcaps]Greyhawk[/smallcaps]
[smallcaps]Homebrew/Other[/smallcaps]
Dr Simon's Romance of the River Kingdoms
Level 3
[smallcaps]Ravenloft[/smallcaps]
InVinoVeritas's Paridon Book II: A Taste for Power
Level 5

D&D 4
[smallcaps]Forgotten Realms[/smallcaps]
Voda Vosa's A Paid Trip to Spellhold
[smallcaps]Homebrew/Other[/smallcaps]
Atanatotatos's 4e PvP Arena Tournament
Ian.Fleming's Adventure Inc
3rd level, 2 players

Fudge

Mage: The Awakening
Hella_Tellah's Legacy of the Stone Assembly
2 players

Mutants and Masterminds

Pathfinder
Dr Simon's Curse of the Crimson Throne, Alpha Group
1st level
Dr Simon's Curse of the Crimson Throne, Beta Group
1st level

__________________________________________________ _
Players looking for a game:
(inactive portion of list)

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Okay, this is how I think I want to do this...

The old games have been marked (predelete). If you want your advert to stay up there, tell me and I'll untag it. If you want it deleted, tell me and I'll delete it.

I don't have a good way of checking these games otherwise.

If you don't say anything about your game by ... let's say the 16th, I'm going to delete it from the list (but, please, I'd prefer you to tell me before then... I don't want to delete something that you want to have stay up...)

And, I'd appreciate if a kind moderator would resticky this. :)

Malvoisin

First Post
I'm recruiting for a new game,

Fiend's Embrace!

Some players had expressed interest before the crash, but that thread has now been lost. All interested parties, please follow the above link.

Jdvn, can you please add this game to the top of the thread?

Thank you!
Malvoisin

Ilium

First Post
Heroes of Highdale

My Heroes of Highdale thread went poof with the rest of the boards. I'd like the players to check in if they're interested in trying to pick it up again:

Jdvn1 (where have I seen that name recently?)
D20Dazza
Ferrix
Lord_Raven

D&D 3.5
Heroes of Highdale
Recruitment already ended, trying to regroup

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases