EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

shadowglider

Villager
hi everyone, I am new to the forums. looking for either a dnd 4e game (dont realy care what level), a high powere-high level 3.5 game, or a mid level and forward 5e game, for which I would like to try a ghostwise halfling death cleric. looking mainly for a game full of RP, but I also like hack and slash, and would rather not to go on a heavy intruige mode. thats it, basically. thank you!

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Read around, post, engage in discussions and in general stay visible. And look for recruitment threads or those with open slots. Enjoy the site and welcome!

Archon Basileus

First Post
Read around, post, engage in discussions and in general stay visible. And look for recruitment threads or those with open slots. Enjoy the site and welcome!
Also, if you want, take a look at Neurotic's Amberstar game. It's 5e dungeon crawling for mid-tier characters. Might be down your alley and rumor has it that the DM is a charming gentleman (yours trully).

Welcome! :)

EarlyBird

Explorer
Putting this here in case it interests anyone...

Game: Keep on the Borderlands
System: D&D 5e
Starting LvL: 5th
# of Players: 5
Environments: Town (castle, tavern, and inns), wilderness (forest and swamps mainly), underground (lots of caves and mini-dungeons, plus one major dungeon in the area)
Character Gene: see Post #1
Starting Date: Players picked May 28th, Game start ?? after party developed/ready

Leif

Adventurer
Putting this here in case it interests anyone...

Game: Keep on the Borderlands
System: D&D 5e
Starting LvL: 5th
# of Players: 5
Environments: Town (castle, tavern, and inns), wilderness (forest and swamps mainly), underground (lots of caves and mini-dungeons, plus one major dungeon in the area)
Character Gene: see Post #1
Starting Date: Players picked May 28th, Game start ?? after party developed/ready

I'm VERY interested, EB!! I definitely want to play.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases