EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

Pebele

First Post
I am recruiting for Q'Barra: Facing Truth. Thread here.

This is a campaign for 6 4th level characters. They are young adults in a military academy.

Character Creation is somewhat strict, but I think it will be well worth it. I plan to take submissions for a week, so please take the time to make a complete character. Non-complete characters will not be considered.

Thanks!

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
[Eberron] Expedition to Castle Ravenloft

My Eberron Ravenloft game is now recruiting one or two replacement PC's: Expedition to Castle Ravenloft. I am recruiting 6th level characters. A divine channeler or healer has been requested. Recruiting will go until Feb 11th or when I get enough takers.

Azgulor

Adventurer
I'm seeking to play in a game using any of the following systems (in no particular order):

Conan RPG
A Game of Thrones RPG
d20 Modern / Future
Grim Tales
Lone Wolf
World of Warcraft RPG
Warhammer Fantasy Role-play

Thanks,

Azgulor

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Azgulor said:
I'm seeking to play in a game using any of the following systems (in no particular order):

Conan RPG
A Game of Thrones RPG
D&D 3.5
d20 Modern / Future
Grim Tales
Lone Wolf
World of Warcraft RPG
Warhammer Fantasy Role-play

Thanks,

Azgulor
As the list of players is getting a bit hefty, I have to be a bit more strict. You're looking for a D&D 3.5 game--about 7 or 8 spots just opened up as seen in the two posts right before you. If you're unable to make it into one of those games (or any of the other recruiting games), then try your luck here.

The list of characters is more to give GMs an idea of what people want (so, if you were listed, a GM would think, "Oh, I've been wanting to run Lone Wolf, and I'd have a couple players according to the list..."

If you're already in a game, you don't need to be listed.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Speaking of which:
Amazing Triangle is looking for a D&D game of 5th level or higher.
MavrickWeirdo is looking for a low level D&D with intrigue/mystery.
mOoEyThEcOw is looking for a generic D&D, d20 modern/d20 future, or Spycraft 2.0 game.
ByteRynn is looking for an Eberron game.
Dire Lemming is looking for a D&D game below 10th level.
Ero Gaki is looking for any PbP game.
Eva of Sirrion is looking for a low-to-mid-level game.
Arc is looking for a mid- to high-level Eberron game.
Tabbycatt is looking for a low level D&D campaign.
cutup is looking for a low- to mid-level Greyhawk game.
Grimror is looking for a low level Greyhawk, Eberron, or Blackmoor game.
Post Life Entity is looking for an Orpheus, Eberron, Dark Sun, Planescape, Iron Heroes, or Mutants & Masterminds game.
Rino is looking for a mid/high D&D.
treetrunker is looking for a 3.5 non-Eberron campaign.
Asmor is looking for a D&D 3.5 or M&M 2e game.
Games are being offered which fit the bill for these people (based on my own definitions of words such as 'mid').

In a week, I'll pull these people off the list. If they're still looking for a game by then, they can try their luck in any games still recruiting at that point--if they're still unable to get into a game (ie, any applicable games close recruiting and they're not in it), they can repost their request based on new guidelines.

stonegod

Spawn of Khyber/LEB Judge
Just a slight correction: My Ravenloft game is set in Eberron. Its still recruiting until at least Friday (I'll keep your posted)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases