EN World New GMs, players, read the first post in this thread! (updated 5/21)

grufflehead

First Post
I've got a couple of good, if fairly gently paced, games on here but could stand another. Ideally looking for 3.5/Pathfinder/AE in the low-mid level range (ie higher than 1st up to about 10th or so) but willing to have a go at different systems - and it's not like I don't have a shelf full of unplayed things at home...

perrinmiller

Adventurer
New 3.5Ed D&D Game

The Sunless Citadel

Setting: World of Greyhawk
Rule Set: D&D 3.5 Edition
Number of Characters: 4
Party Alignment: Good and Neutral, no evil

Recruitment: Ended for now. Sorry it went fast.

Recruitment/OOC Thread

Last edited:

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
I'm Sleepy

Something crazy but I need to try Pathfinder from the DM chair so...

Forge of Fury (D&D 3e) conversion to Pathfinder Core rules. :erm:

Why not pick an adventure path why not do something already made for PF you ask. Well I know this adventure I have played it multiple times and it has alot of different elements so I know it will run the guantlet for trying out PF abilities and rules, I don't know what I would get from something I never ran.

This will be a one shot deal so no need to worry about builds and such, I will post a placeholder in the Talking the talk and link it here in a minute. EDIT: Done http://www.enworld.org/forum/talking-talk/277238-forge-fury-conversion-pathfinder.html

Character creation:
Books- PF Core and PF Chronicles: Campaign Setting only
Abilities- 25 point buy system
Traits: everyone well get up to two traits
Starting LVL- 4th XP: fast (you may lvl up twice during the game not sure)
HP/LVL- Maximum (do to brutal constant combat and me not wanting everyone to decide to make camp after every encounter)
Starting Wealth: 6,000gp

Ok get with some friends and start putting your group together. Must have at least 4 and no more than 5 PC's per group.

HM

Last edited:

fireinthedust

Explorer
Why not pick an adventure path why not do something already made for PF you ask. Well I know this adventure I have played it multiple times and it has alot of different elements so I know it will run the guantlet for trying out PF abilities and rules, I don't know what I would get from something I never ran.
HM

Bam! I am so there!

4th level? Hmm... I want to get the most of of this character...

Where in PF is it set? Golarion, or are you only using the rules?

perrinmiller

Adventurer
Shadowrun under M&M 2nd Ed rules

I started a thread concerning playing Shadowrun under the d20 Modern Rule Set. After futhre discussion we are considering using Mutants & Masterminds 2nd Ed instead.

Anyone interested, please post there.

Interest Thread

Last edited:

Albion

First Post
New to Forum, but not to gaming

I am interested in joining a Pathfinder or 3.5 game of any style. I am able to post daily and would like to give this format a try.

GandalfMithrandir

First Post
I'm thinking of running the savage tide adventure path from Dragon Magazine

setting: Wherever, not sure yet.
system: 3.5 D&D
players: 3-6 or unless otherwise noted
Recruitment ends: When full
OOC thread here

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases