Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA OOC Thread (ToEE) - CLOSED!!!

Rhun

First Post
OMEGA GAME OOC THREAD

Rogue's Gallery: Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA Campaign - ToEE - EN World D&D / RPG News
IC Thread: CLOSED! Rhun's Greyhawk OMEGA Game (ToEE) - EN World D&D / RPG News

Hey everyone,

Apparently things got really screwed up around here. I'll get the IC thread and RG threads back up here in the next few days, so bare with me!

Please check in here when you get a minute. Thanks.

Inn of the Welcome Wench Price List

Small Room: 1 gp/night
Large Room: 2 gp/night
Supper: 5 sp
Breakfast: 2 sp*
Local ale, mug: 5 cp
Local wine, glass: 1 sp

* Included with room

-

Last edited:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Checking in. Awaiting the game to start again.

Edit: Crap. You don't happen to have my character, do you? I can't seem to find him atm. I SHOULD have a paper and electronic copy somewhere...

Last edited:

Rhun

First Post
Dog_Moon2003 said:
Checking in. Awaiting the game to start again.

Edit: Crap. You don't happen to have my character, do you? I can't seem to find him atm. I SHOULD have a paper and electronic copy somewhere...

Fortunately, I've got copies of everyone's characters. Give me a day or two, and I'll get them posted. :D

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Rhun said:
Fortunately, I've got copies of everyone's characters. Give me a day or two, and I'll get them posted. :D

Whew. A wave of relief just washed over me. This time, I'm gonna save him in like 3 different places, make sure that if I accidentally delete him one place, he'll be somewhere else. ;)

Rhun

First Post
CanadienneBacon said:
I have Jinx on my hard drive at home and can repost him if need be.

Hey, CB...yeah, Jinx is the one character I don't have a copy of. If you could repost him, that would be super.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases