Meloncov's Sci-Fi Illustrations

Meloncov

First Post
Well, looks like I have to start over after the server failure.

All of these images were made using the DOGA line of products (either L2 or L3), terragin, and photoshop. For the most part, they are intended as illustrations for my sci-fi campaign, which can be found here.

A few things I did while the boards where down:

A Darian Capital ship:
mothership.jpg

And the spacesuit used by the characters ship:
lookingintospace2.jpg

If anyone wants to see something in particular, feel free to ask. Depending on my interest and the time it would take to model, I may be able to do it for you. I will also take commisions for more demanding requests.

Last edited:

Meloncov

First Post
Hey Knightfall.

Did you comment on the new texturing of the Dragon Runnership before the boards crashed? If so, I didn't get to read it, and I'd like to hear what you think.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
Meloncov said:
Hey Knightfall.

Did you comment on the new texturing of the Dragon Runnership before the boards crashed? If so, I didn't get to read it, and I'd like to hear what you think.

Yep, I did. The new texture is great. Very cool. So much so that I made it the front page image of my Arcanum of the Stars yahoo group.

Cheers!

KF72

Meloncov

First Post
Knightfall1972 said:
Yep, I did. The new texture is great. Very cool. So much so that I made it the front page image of my Arcanum of the Stars yahoo group.

Cheers!

KF72

I'm honored. If you haven't already, could you make sure you credit me? A link to this thread would be apreciated as well.

Thanks!

Remove ads