The Tournament of Flowers, Part II [Orsal Judging][Concluded]

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: IC is down :( Not sure where Rowan is, but Juliana intends to step forward and attack the cleric. I'll post later if it comes back up.

Patlin

Explorer
If IC remains down, you can use real dice and simply post the results.

Ack, dming two fights at once can be a headache! I usually don't have this much trouble parsing a battle.

Bront

The man with the probe
Assuming Rowan is up, Juliana will move to flank the cleric, swinging and hitting with a mighty blow.

OOC: Attack Roll (1d20=)19 + 4 = 23 on the D20, (1d20=)13 +4 = 17 on the confirm, not sure if that does, though add 2 if that does. Damage is 5 + (1d10=)4, if crit confirmed add an extra 5 + (1d10=)7, so damage is either 9 or 21.

OOC2: The Retcon was a bit of the problem, plus he raged, so he should be 4 above that, so he's at at least 5, I think he's at 10 or 14, per post 209.

Bront

The man with the probe
"I hope you didn't want to talk to him," She says, leaning over the body and looking for any keys, maps, notes, or anything else of interest. "I doubt he'll live."

El Jefe

First Post
"I wasn't sure if we'd get away with that", Boog chattered to his companions over the mindlink as he searched for his errant crossbow bolt. "There's a house behind the mill, connected to it through the back door. There's also a front door on the far side of the house, it seems to face the other way, but I didn't get to that side to see it. There's also a window in the side I did see, with closed curtains, although I did see something moving inside through a gap in the curtains. I don't know if anything spotted me."

Switching subjects, he continued. "I am completely out of Power for the day, and you see what a marksman I am. Juliana still looks somewhat battered, and you look a little worse for wear yourself. If the old lady's prophecy can be believed, we've already dismantled 2/3rd's of this conspiracy, and we still have until noon tomorrow to save your brother. What do you say?"

Boog returned from attempting to retrieve his ammunition. He regarded the fallen cleric, and spoke for the first time in several minutes: "Is there anything to be done for him? Or has he already joined his former pets?"[sblock=OoC: ]After trying to get his bolt back, he'll make an untrained heal check to stabilize the cleric, which fails. Boog will keep trying until the cleric is either dead or stabilized.[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
Juliana checks for signs of life while she searches, and makes a halfhearted attempt to stabilize him if he is alive (Heal check = 11, IC is down again).

'I don't think we can keep this up too much longer, and if we have till noon tomorow, some rest and healing may be well recieved. If Karin is still with the Seer, perhaps she can help us a little bit. We have time, though it may be giving our enemy time to prepare.'

Patlin

Explorer
You aren't able to save the Cleric. The Knight seems even less concerned about this than you are. When someone notices his lack of compassion, he shrugs.

"He was, at best, a business associate. Undead were only one of his loathesome habits, I won't shed any tears for him."

Rowan reluctantly agrees that rest is needed before challenging the third kidnapper.

Remove ads