The Tournament of Flowers, Part II [Orsal Judging][Concluded]

Manzanita

First Post
I'm waiting for Patlin on this. I need to know what equipment Vanth wants before I decide what to do with Rowan's cash.

Also, Rowan don't think we should spend the time crafting. How many days would it take to craft all that? We've only got a week or so before the next full moon. He doens't want to be in Orussus for that.

Patlin

Explorer
Manzanita said:
I'm waiting for Patlin on this. I need to know what equipment Vanth wants before I decide what to do with Rowan's cash.

I'm sorry, I had intended to respond to your earlier question, but I must have gotten distracted.

Feel free to write up Vanth in as much detail as you would like. Use 25 point buy and give him 2 levels your choice of Barbarian, Fighter or Ranger. You may decide which equipment he prefers.

He won't accumulate xp at the rate of a PC, by the way.

Manzanita

First Post
I'll write up Vanth, then as a 2nd level Ranger. He'll be the more thoughtfull of the twins. I don't expect to continue adventuring with him very long or to see him accumulate XPs.

Patlin, I assume the monks gave us directions. Did they give us a map? Can we figure out how long it will take to get there? (Maybe El Jefe can help on that one!)

Rowan is very ancy and may not be willing to wait for Juliana to compete her crafting. He'll give her a hard time anyway. He would certainly like hers and Boog's company on the trip.

Bront

The man with the probe
Official Juliana crafitng stuff...

Boog's Darkwood Crossbow - 143gp 3sp, 4cp and 43 craft points, purchased by Boog for 380 GP
Juliana's MW Guisarme - 103 gp, and 30 Craft Points
Juliana's MW Mighty +2 Composite Longbow - 200 GP, 60 CP
Juliana's MW Heavy Flail - 105 GP, 31 Craft Points

Selling:
Guisarme (4GP 5 SP)
Comp Longbow Mighty +1 (87 GP 5 SP)
Heavy Flail (7GP 5 SP)

Net Spending:
Coin Spent: 551gp 3sp 4cp
Coin Earned: 479gp .5
Net coin spent: 71 gp 8 sp 4 cp
CP: 164