City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Otu

First Post
"Hello, Mr Banion. Say, weren't you one of the companions of Mister Azaroth? An officer Samuel of the Lathirn city watch left some letters for you some time ago. A bank in Ravensdale? You might want to try to talk to the Council in Ravensdale, or try to send a message to your employers in Ravensdale so they can send guards if you are worried about being ambushed on the way."

Xaov

First Post
Azaroth walks in looking about as the door opened before him. Unfortunate it doesn't appear Sam or Rose ever made it back. Hopefully they are okay.
Azaroth sees Banion talking to Joe and walks toward him. Hello Joe. Good to see you again.

Last edited:

Knight Otu

First Post
Joe coughs, pointing to the sign that says that everyone entering should introduce themselves. Once that has been resolved, he answers "If you mean the ones I think of, they've been here, safely. Seemed a bit spooked when they returned. Not sure where they are now, but last I heard, they were ok."

SlagMortar

First Post
A halfling, pale and slim almost to the point of sickly, accompanies Azaroth into the inn. "Yes, I certainly hope they made it back ok."
He walks up to Banion and Joe. "Letters, eh? Well let's have a look. The Council, is that a bank or the local authorities?"

Xaov

First Post
After Joe's response oh yes.... of course, it had been so long since I was here last I had forgotten. Azaroth turns to the patrons of the inn. Hello everyone I am Azaroth VanHaydren

Well that's comforting. Thank you Joe. I appreciate you telling me that.

You say Officer Samuel dropped off letters for us?

Azaroth thinks to himself

What could he have wanted?

Last edited:

SlagMortar

First Post
"Ah yes, the introduction. Sorry." Turning to the rest of the inn, Beamer announces, "Hello all. I am Beamer Glimmereye, practioner of the arcane arts." He gives his best winning smile before turning back to Joe.

Knight Otu

First Post
"The council is the local authorities, I believe. Here are the letters."
Joe hands you the letters.
[Sblock=Letters]The letters repeat the warning you already know.[/sblock]

SlagMortar

First Post
Beamer's small shoulders shake slightly as he looks about to shred the letter. His shoulders shrug in a deep sigh and he instead tucks the letter into his pack. "Well, thanks Joe. I don't think this small matter is really important enough to involve the Council. Thanks for the thought, though. We'll be back soon." Looking at his companions, he says, "To Ravensdale?"

Xaov

First Post
Beamer, Banion what would you say to spending the night here in Orussus? There appears to be a big tournament here in town. Although I have other matters to attend to were we to stay here. I am sure there would be bound to be many sights to see.

Patlin

Explorer
Knight Otu said:
"Hello, Mr Banion. Say, weren't you one of the companions of Mister Azaroth? An officer Samuel of the Lathirn city watch left some letters for you some time ago. A bank in Ravensdale? You might want to try to talk to the Council in Ravensdale, or try to send a message to your employers in Ravensdale so they can send guards if you are worried about being ambushed on the way."

"What I really had in mind was potential trouble from our employers. I thought if we had a nice public bank to meet at, with the items we were hired to acquire locked up safely in the vault, it would be less likely that anyone would decide to save money on our recovery fee by attempting to seperate us from our prize with force rather than currency. Not that I suspect anyone of any such intention of course, but avoiding a potential problem is always a good idea..."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases