City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bront

The man with the probe
Adventure Hook

A man in rich looking riding leathers bursts into the inn and heads immediately for Joe. Joe bows to the man before the man says something to him, and Joe responds with a few words. The man hands Joe a bad, that clinks of coin as Joe puts it away.
[sblock=Spot 10+]The man seems dirty and tired, like he has rode a long way.[/sblock]
He turns to address the room, "I am Lord Pacian Nassir of Earling, and I offer what gold I can to anyone here who can help me save my beautiful wife Niobe, for she has been kidnapped by my foul brother."
[sblock=Sense Motive 10+]The man's voice is filled with anger, sadness, and towards the end, hatred.[/sblock]
[sblock=OOC]Please use www.invisiblecastle.com for any rolls.

I am recruiting a party of 4-6 adventurers of a non-evil alignment, preferably level 2-4, but I'll accept outside of that if need be. I reserve the right to accept or turn down any players.

Posting will be somewhat regularl, hopefully 2-3 times a week, and I will ask all players to use colors for speech, so if this doesn't work for you, you're better off bowing out. OOC questions, ask here or e-mail me.[/sblock]

Rystil Arden

First Post
"I see you Lord Pacian Nassir of Earling. I seem to recall the name Niobe..." Lasair puts her finger to her lip.

"Oh yes, that is right. Is your brother Carsis of Earling? If so, then I can attest to the fact that he had not kidnapped your wife as of a number of days ago short enough that he must have being traveling faster than our swiftest runners to have reached Earling to kidnap her in time for you to leave Earling and reach Orussus today. Also, based on my reading of his ziivash, he does not seem to be of the kidnapping sort."

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: Technicaly, more time has passed than that, it's close to the end of fall.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Who is this Carsis of which you speak? Tis not my brother. No, my brother, the foul Cedric, it pains me to say his name how he dishonors our family, and then kidnaps my wife! I know his spear heads when I see them." Pacian says. "But if you think you know where to find my brother, come to Earling and help me."

[sblock=Sense Motive 10+]The man seems upset, and worried, and a bit confused.[/sblock]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases