City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"Very well then. In that case, Carsis is likely an assumed name. Nonetheless, I would ask how you know for sure that the kidnapper was your brother."

SlagMortar

First Post
OOC: I'm going to have Beamer go to bed shortly before the arrival of Lord Nassir since I think KO and the other players are going to be ready to finish up Dance of Souls.

A few moments earlier:
"Well, I'm off to bed. Remember, we leave in the morning."

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Pacian
"Who is this Carsis of which you speak? Tis not my brother. No, my brother, the foul Cedric, it pains me to say his name how he dishonors our family, and then kidnaps my wife! I know his spear heads when I see them. But if you think you know where to find my brother, come to Earling and help me."

Troi's ears perk up at the mention of someone needing tracking down, and he meanders over to where Lasair and Pacian are conversing.

"Nica ta see ya 'gain, Lasair." Troi says with a nod. He takes a seat on the nearest convenient chair, then turns to Pacian. "Couldn't help but ta overhear yer problem. Seems ta me like ye're gonna need a tracker, an' I happen ta be that sorta guy. 'course, depends on th' pay... hate ta sound mercenary, but a guy's gotta eat."

[sblock=OoC]I realize that Troi is a bit higher level than you'd like, so if you'd like to scare him off, feel free. :)[/sblock]

Knight Otu

First Post
SlagMortar said:
OOC: I'm going to have Beamer go to bed shortly before the arrival of Lord Nassir since I think KO and the other players are going to be ready to finish up Dance of Souls.

A few moments earlier:
"Well, I'm off to bed. Remember, we leave in the morning."
(Drags the DoS crew back into its own thread)

Bront

The man with the probe
"Indeed, I know my Brother, but I guess tis no matter who did it, I just want my love back. I'd much rather discuss such particulars back at the estate," Pician says.

"Aye, that I understand. I have a little gold for supplies and have arranged for a carriage to take you to Earling. I must return swiftly, and shall ride out as soon as we have agreed, and I offer 10,000 gold for her safe return, but that is nothing compared to my gratitude for the safe return of my Niobe."

OOC: 5th is only a problem if we get a bunch of 1sts, we'll see who all shows interest. :) My guess is it might feel a little like baby sitting for Troi if we gets lots of 'younins' ;)

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Pacian
"Aye, that I understand. I have a little gold for supplies and have arranged for a carriage to take you to Earling. I must return swiftly, and shall ride out as soon as we have agreed, and I offer 10,000 gold for her safe return, but that is nothing compared to my gratitude for the safe return of my Niobe."

Troi whistles.

"That's quite a bit a cash fer somethin' that sounds relatively simple. There a catch ta this?"

OoC: Well, if it turns out that way, I'm sure I can find a reason for Troi to back out.

Rystil Arden

First Post
"There is always a catch Troi Delmontes. That is what I have learned from being among the westerners. I have a few guesses to what that catch may be already, but let us hope that the matter is as simple as it seems. I do not think I know very many of our hunters who is as fine a tracker as you, and none with your unusual talent, so perhaps it shall be easy. Then again, the trail will be quite stale by the time we reach Earling."

(OOC: Well, 1st level characters always seem to level up before the important bits of the adventure anyways, :lol: )

Last edited:

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Troi nods.

"Well, thanks fer th' compliment, but ye're prolly right - any trail is gonna be cold by now."

He looks to Pacian. "I'm curious, though, as to whether er not there's somethin' more ta this. Do ya know why yer brother kidnapped yer wife, er whatever? I mean, there's gotta be a reason for it. A guy doesn't just do somethin' like that outta th' blue, y'know? Not that I'm tryin' ta pry, I'd jus' like ta know if this is somethin' I wanna get involved in. Had enough craziness th' last time I left here, an' I'd like ta 'void all th'... absurdity, y'know?"

Bront

The man with the probe
"No note has arived as of yet. But my brother was a coward who was always jealous of the love Niobe and I shared, so it'd not supprise me if he took her to spite me. I only waited a day before I rode here to get help. I can explain more once you get to the estate, or perhaps she is already found. But I can not delay here much longer."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases