City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
*Lasair does not see anyone else she knows in the inn, so she makes no farewell, simply nodding and heading off with the others.*

GnomeWorks

Adventurer
Troi makes a quick glance around the inn.

"Well, I sure managed ta take off pretty quick. Hopefully this one won't be so long, though... I kinda like comin' 'ere."

With that, he makes his way outside.

Animus

Explorer
A man enters the inn. He looks a bit defeated. He is a short, squat half-orc. He has a muscular build. He has straight black hair and dark brown eyes. His skin has a copper tone. His nose is slightly piglike, and he has a small pair of tusks protruding from his lower jaw.

"Well, I am back. My mission aborted, it is time for me to find what The Lightbringer's will is for me..."

He spots the man called Joe. "Lightbringer's greetings, fine sir. An ale please. What news do you have to share?"

*edited for correctness*

Last edited:

Animus

Explorer
Dagummit Mc Cracken

"Arr! Back at de Red Dragon. Wench gimme a ale!"

The bald dwarf with the brown beard sits down hard in a chair at the nearest dwarf-occupied table. He then starts to sing a song:

What do you do with a drunken bald dwarf?
Early in the mornin'...

Stick 'em in the trough so he can stop stinkin'
Early in the mornin'

The song goes on like this for a while, until he passes out.

OOC: Dagummit is inactive until Garrit leaves the inn.

Last edited:

Bront

The man with the probe
"Nothing here my friend, tell us all your name so we might know you," Joe says from behind the bar.

OOC: Joe is the bartender, and that adventure is done recruiting. There are 2 more on the way though :)

Animus

Explorer
Garrit Kelspire, male half-orc Paladin 1 of Hyrag

Bront said:
"Nothing here my friend, tell us all your name so we might know you," Joe says from behind the bar.

"Garrit Kelspire, servant of Hyrag," he says.

Heckler

First Post
The door swings open as a man quickly strides in. He is dressed well, and colorfully, including a flowing cape and a plumed hat. He is a handsome man, keeping his moustache and goatee neatly trimmed.

"This is an outrage!

I have been debased, demeaned and defamed!

I understand there is to be some kind of contest to determine the best swordsman in all of Orussus, and instead of a personal invitation I have to hear about it on the street like some...some...person out on the street! I demand..."

The man stops his rant as he notices Joe silently pointing to the sign over the bar. The man walks over and reads the sign, then says, "You mean, you don't know who I am?"

His conclusion confirmed by the inn's silence, he leaps onto the platform and announces, "I am Octavio Amontillado - Master Duelist! Now, where is this di Senzio that I may right this wrong?"

Joe replies, "Information's on the board there, rules are in the book on the bar, and you register at his shop down the street."

"Thank you, good sir," Octavio replies. He then goes about reading the flyer and rulebook.

Animus

Explorer
Garrit Kelspire, Paladin 1 of Hyrag

"Master Octavio, you should hardly take offense at one whom you haven't even met," he says. He extends a hand. "Garrit Kelspire at your service."

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Note for Animus--I'm not sure if the crash destroyed this, but I had an NPC Dagummit return to the RDI with the little girl Laynie and then recruit two other dwarves, Thurgan and Krug, as replacements. Just to let you know :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads