City of Orussus, The Red Dragon Inn IX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heckler

First Post
Animus said:
"Master Octavio, you should hardly take offense at one whom you haven't even met," he says. He extends a hand. "Garrit Kelspire at your service."

Octavio will accept Garrit's offered handshake. "Well met, Master Garrit. But I'm afraid I must disagree with you. Those I've not yet met are the only ones whom can offend me, for those I know are either friend or foe. I care not what the foe might say, and I would never take offense from one I would call friend."

"Have a look at this, now," gesturing to the messageboard, "this is much more than I expected. Not only dueling, but jousting, music, crafting, a race and so much more! This looks to be absolutely and positively...splendiforous! I simply must know more," he'll lead Garrit to the bar where the rulebook lies, "yes, this all looks easy enough. This maze intrigues me. What say you? Surely there is something here that interests you?"

[sblock=ooc]If you haven't already read it, tournament info can be found on page 1 of this thread or the di Senzio's tournament thread.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Patlin

Explorer
"Umm... Banion Lorish, here once again after several days absence." A quiet voice anounces from next to the bar.

Where'd he come from? You don't recall him walking in.

Climbing up into a bar stool, he looks around warilly.

"I hear there's some sort of tournament... unless any more substantial work has come up?"

Someone

Adventurer
((ooc: I have an urban adventure ready, and Banion would fit in it perfectly, if you can wait until there are at least 2 or 3 other characters))

Patlin

Explorer
Someone said:
((ooc: I have an urban adventure ready, and Banion would fit in it perfectly, if you can wait until there are at least 2 or 3 other characters))

ooc: Excellent! Sign me up! :)

*...Wonders in what sort of urban adventure a shy and retiring halfling would "fit in perfectly"...* :)

SlagMortar

First Post
A small halfling struggles slightly with the door, finally bringing it to a close. He wears drab browns and dark greens with a pack slung over his shoulder. Only slightly breathless from his struggle with the door, he announces, "Beamer Glimmereye and my meager arcane talents, at your service. Hello Banion! Glad to see you made it back ok."

Looking over the unconscious dwarf, the gentlemanly half-orc, and the well-groomed human, he says, "Hello everyone. This is always such an interesting place." After ordering a small glass of wine from the bar, he looks over the tournament rules.

Animus

Explorer
"Good day Beamer, and to Banion as well," the half-orc paladin says. "Please to meet you."

He the goes over to the fliers that are hung up and reads them. It looks as if he is in a little pain. "I think I will enter this duel and prove my worth as a competent warrior," he says, and readies to leave the inn.

SlagMortar

First Post
"Hmm, looks like all the contests are individual. The real values comes from how you work in a team. Good luck, mister."

Animus

Explorer
SlagMortar said:
"Hmm, looks like all the contests are individual. The real values comes from how you work in a team. Good luck, mister."

"That I do agree with. However, there seems to be no opportunity to prove my worth on a team, so I will take what I can get to improve my skills."

Patlin

Explorer
Animus said:

"That I do agree with. However, there seems to be no opportunity to prove my worth on a team, so I will take what I can get to improve my skills."

"Perhaps fate will put us together, Sir, when such a mission arises. Good luck in your contest."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads