The Unit

Wycen

Explorer
They showed 2 episodes tonight, I hope that isn't a bad sign. I'm certainly interested in seeing if season 2 has the unit hunting down the pyramid scheme.

Dagger75

Epic Commoner
I think The Unit will be coming back. It was tied with Lost last week. I personally switched from House to this show if that means anything.

http://tv.zap2it.com/tveditorial/tve_main/1,1002,272|||weekly,00.html

cnath.rm

First Post
Dagger75 said:
I think The Unit will be coming back. It was tied with Lost last week. I personally switched from House to this show if that means anything.
:D I watch AmIdol and House, but have my vcr recording NCIS and The Unit while I do.

Goodsport

Explorer
Thank goodness for my Comcast dual-tuner HD-DVR! I don't have to choose between The Unit and American Idol - I just have to choose which one to watch first. The Unit almost always wins out on that count. :D

In any case, interesting episodes this week.

The first had Brown foiling an attempt on the visiting U.S. Secretary of State to a newly-democratic African nation, Kim surviiving an attack at the base's radio station and Molly helping a lady out of a real-estate scam, ony to be swindled herself ($40,000 of the wives' real-estate fund).

The second had Keith Soto, son of a former Unit member, threaten to write about the secretive Unit in the New York Times - Jonas decides to tell him the "truth" about how his father was killed under the condition that he promises not to publish the story. Both men keep their word, though what Jonas didn't reveal was that former Unit member Soto ended up being the very "Araña" guerilla leader that they were sent to kill in Panama in 1999.

Meanwhile, Molly and Tiffy track down the swindler lady, though they're only able to retrieve $15,000 back. Also, Brown gets a "initiated" at the widow's annual "Day of the Dead".

Next week: the show's two-hour season finale, which means that there won't be any new episodes afterward until the fall. :(

-G

Last edited:

Goodsport

Explorer
Wycen said:
I had a feeling the guy was arana or whatever when I saw the hat he was wearing.

Yeah, I suspected as much too when Jonas said nothing else about the hat-guy to Keith, meaning that there was a pert of the story he hadn't told him.

-G

Goodsport

Explorer
Agamon said:
They showed 2 eps? Nuts, I missed one. :mad:

Hopefully they'll replay the one you missed soon.

Speaking of which, as it turns out, there'll actually be two one-hour episodes to finish off the season rather than one two-hour episode. It'll still be two hours total, though, so don't forget to set the timer on your VCR/DVR/whatever accordingly. :cool:

-G

Remove ads