D2: Lost Manor (nimisgod judging)

Richard Rawen

First Post
OOC: Sorry about stirring the pot and then walking away from the kitchen!

Richard is glad to have the group back, his hand strays' to his swordhilt at the mention of an ambush.
"Count me in, you guys have had all the fun so far, I owe our feathered friend some payback." The burly young fighter smacks a fist into his open palm for punctuation.

Heckler said:
"We could probably catch some sleep now, before the meeting. And just so everyone is clear, by 'get rid of these guys' you mean..."

"Oh... yeah... " Richard lifts the pommel of his favored bastard sword and loosens his heavy mace from it's thong, "How shall we 'meet' with them?"

Last edited:

Erekose13

Explorer
"Well they have threatened us and if we're right and it is the man with the hat, they have attacked us. By get rid of I mean to knock them off so they don't try attacking us again. Fer how to meet them? Well we know where we are going to meet them, its in a warehouse down by the docks. Its got plenty of dark shady corners to ambush from." replies ao'Thuir.

nimisgod

LEW Judge
OOG: It's what you all have been waiting for! XP!
Time played has already been accounted for in these calculations, as well as the counters with Man in Hat and Slim Pickering.

Ridik and ao'Thuir: 3275
Gardner, Richard, Rinya and Lucien: 1475

It is likely that you level up. Adjust your characters' totals and inform myself and Knight Otu via email. Finally, while you do get the new HPs of your level up, you do not get to prepare any new spells or use your new slots until you rest or pray.

Erekose13

Explorer
ooc: Yay level up! ao'Thuir is 4th level after only 3 years! Nim, I had been waiting until this adventure finished to more drastically modify my character to take advantage of the barbarian stuff that has been approved in LEW since he was created. Do you mind if I make those changes mid stream here?

Heckler

First Post
ooc: Do these numbers represent XP for the entire adventure? Or do they just represent XP from July to present, and should be added to the previously awarded XPs?

Salix

First Post
Erekose13 said:
"Well they have threatened us and if we're right and it is the man with the hat, they have attacked us. By get rid of I mean to knock them off so they don't try attacking us again. Fer how to meet them? Well we know where we are going to meet them, its in a warehouse down by the docks. Its got plenty of dark shady corners to ambush from." replies ao'Thuir.

"Let's hope I can hold my end up a little better than with the skeletons, eh Rinya", Gardner says to the redheaded barbarian.

Dungannon

First Post
Heckler said:
ooc: Do these numbers represent XP for the entire adventure? Or do they just represent XP from July to present, and should be added to the previously awarded XPs?
I'm going off the belief that the XP total is for the entire adventure, unless Nimisgod is extremely generous. :)

Richard Rawen

First Post
Richard looks like he's fit to burst, he starts pacing while the others speak and at the first lull he begins asking questions, quickly, without a breath, and finishes with a big smile on his youthful face.
"Alright, what's our plan, will there be room for me to swing my sword, you say ambush tonight, how dark is it going to be, and most of all, can I make sure that while Rin gets dibs on the feather hat, I want to at least get to smack around the head under that hat?!"

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases