D2: Lost Manor (nimisgod judging)

doghead

thotd
--- THE SCRIBE'S HOUSE ---

-- The Third Floor --

Richard has enough time to scramble to his feet and grab his weapon.

A feather appears, then a hat, then a head followed by the rest of the man in the hat.

"Hello again. Master Meijier asked me to drop by."

With a florish of the hand, the visitor sketches a small bow.

"Why don't you show me what all the fuss is about?"

"No."

Richard's responce somewhat catches the visitor by surprise.

- ooc -
will save (1d20+1=21).
I'll give Richard another 24 hours, then I'll take over again.

Last edited:

doghead

thotd
--- THE SCRIBE'S HOUSE ---

-- The Third Floor --

- Round 1 -

Richard tells the visitor to step out where he can be clearly seen. The man in the hat's eyebrows shoot up. Richard waves his sword in a menacing fashion.

"Er right. OK." He smiles, and sketches another bow. With a florish.

"You're the boss. I'm just here to help. Now why don't you show me the back room?"

"Stop. Doing. That," Richard growls.

- Round 2 -

Richard steps forwards and strikes the visitor a blow with the pommel of his sword. Blood spurts from the man's nose. He staggers back a step.

The visitor gathers himself and mutters something, his fingers flickering to a pocket of his coat. Richard's eyes glaze over and his sword tip sinks to the floor. Moments later, the fighter follows, snoring heavily.

- ooc -
for Richard: will save (1d20+1=21), attack (non-lethal) (1d20+4=22), damage (1d10+2=12).

Listen DC 22 to be woken by the thump of Richard hitting the floor. Includes the -10 penalty for sleeping characters, -5 for listening through doors (floors in this case) and -2 for distance.

[SBLOCK=JUNE 2006 XP]
Code:
CHARACTER      TIME     POSTS       ENCOUNTERS   RP     JUN'06   TOTAL
              SERVED  MONTH(TOTAL)    	       BONUS    TOTAL    TOTAL

ao'Thuir	150      10(21)		000	 --	160	4,728
Gardner		 50      06(13)		000	 50	106	  956
Lucien		 50      08(18)		000	 --	058	  931
Richard		 50      06(19)		000	 50	106	  990
Ridik		100      08(31)		000	 --	108	3,307
Rinya		 50      09(16)		000	 --	059	  933

ENCOUNTERS
* None
NOTES
* doghead got his first RP award vote. Yeah![/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Heckler

First Post
Listen+6=26

Rinya sat up with a start. All seemed quiet now, but she was sure that she heard ...something.

"ao'Thuir, Lucien, get up. I heard a noise upstairs. I think we should check it out."

Rinya will gather her dagger and spear before heading up. She will also take grandma's pin, but she will keep it tucked away for right now.

Dungannon

First Post
Lucien's eyes pop open. He can't remember what, but he knows something woke him up. Looking around, he sees Rinya awake as well, "What's happening?"

ooc: Listen check = 22

Heckler

First Post
"You heard it as well? I fear there is mischief about. Take ao'Thuir and check on Richard. I'll rouse the others and follow shortly."

Rinya will attempt to quietly waken Gardner and Ridik, informing them as to what's going on. She will equip herself as noted earlier.

Salix

First Post
Heckler said:
"You heard it as well? I fear there is mischief about. Take ao'Thuir and check on Richard. I'll rouse the others and follow shortly."

Rinya will attempt to quietly waken Gardner and Ridik, informing them as to what's going on. She will equip herself as noted earlier.
The young man rouses slowly. "Whaa...Oh, if there's rough stuff I'll let you guys rush in, and I'll help out with daggers or my bow. I can't afford any more preists being brought in. We should be ready for the worst, given our track ready.", he whispers to the red haired barbarian, gathering his throwing daggers and bow, after belting on his shortsword.

OOC: Gardner has point blank shot. Can't imagine too many scenarios where he could actually use it, but he will carry it in the event he can since he's most proficient with it.

doghead

thotd
--- THE SCRIBE'S HOUSE

-- THE WORKSHOP ---

- ROUND 2 -

Rinya a Lucian are woken by a noise. They look at each other while listening for anything else.

Gardner, Ridik, Richard and ao'Thuir sleep on.

- ROUND 3 -

Rinya gathers up her spear, dagger and pin. Then moves over to wake the Ridik and Gardner.

- ROUND 4 -

It takes a moment to wake the others and explain what is going on.

- ooc -
OK, this is the timeline as events unfold. I'll edit in events as people post.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases