D2: Lost Manor (nimisgod judging) - Page 17




  1. #161
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Dungannon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hagerstown, MD
    Posts
    3,590

    Ignore Dungannon
    Lucien stirs in his sleep, images of skeletons dancing in his head.

    RP award, June '06:
    1: Richard, 2: Gardner

    Devlin Magruder in Living ENWorld, semi-retired.
    Lucien Rayes in Living ENWorld, semi-retired.
    Living Enworld DM for R1: Hired Hands and R2: Rats in a Maze

 

  • #162
    --- THE SCRIBE'S HOUSE ---

    -- The Third Floor --

    Richard has enough time to scramble to his feet and grab his weapon.

    A feather appears, then a hat, then a head followed by the rest of the man in the hat.

    "Hello again. Master Meijier asked me to drop by."

    With a florish of the hand, the visitor sketches a small bow.

    "Why don't you show me what all the fuss is about?"

    "No."

    Richard's responce somewhat catches the visitor by surprise.

    - ooc -
    will save (1d20+1=21).
    I'll give Richard another 24 hours, then I'll take over again.
    Last edited by doghead; Friday, 14th July, 2006 at 02:19 AM.
    (-_-)


    [LEW] Jaan Saaresar of Orsilia, servant of the Greenman, is currently in - Limbo -

  • #163
    --- THE SCRIBE'S HOUSE ---

    -- The Third Floor --

    - Round 1 -

    Richard tells the visitor to step out where he can be clearly seen. The man in the hat's eyebrows shoot up. Richard waves his sword in a menacing fashion.

    "Er right. OK." He smiles, and sketches another bow. With a florish.

    "You're the boss. I'm just here to help. Now why don't you show me the back room?"

    "Stop. Doing. That," Richard growls.

    - Round 2 -

    Richard steps forwards and strikes the visitor a blow with the pommel of his sword. Blood spurts from the man's nose. He staggers back a step.

    The visitor gathers himself and mutters something, his fingers flickering to a pocket of his coat. Richard's eyes glaze over and his sword tip sinks to the floor. Moments later, the fighter follows, snoring heavily.

    - ooc -
    for Richard: will save (1d20+1=21), attack (non-lethal) (1d20+4=22), damage (1d10+2=12).

    Listen DC 22 to be woken by the thump of Richard hitting the floor. Includes the -10 penalty for sleeping characters, -5 for listening through doors (floors in this case) and -2 for distance.


    JUNE 2006 XP

    Code:
    CHARACTER      TIME     POSTS       ENCOUNTERS   RP     JUN'06   TOTAL
                  SERVED  MONTH(TOTAL)    	       BONUS    TOTAL    TOTAL
    
    ao'Thuir	150      10(21)		000	 --	160	4,728
    Gardner		 50      06(13)		000	 50	106	  956
    Lucien		 50      08(18)		000	 --	058	  931
    Richard		 50      06(19)		000	 50	106	  990
    Ridik		100      08(31)		000	 --	108	3,307
    Rinya		 50      09(16)		000	 --	059	  933
    ENCOUNTERS
    * None
    NOTES
    * doghead got his first RP award vote. Yeah!
    Last edited by doghead; Sunday, 16th July, 2006 at 02:52 AM.
    (-_-)


    [LEW] Jaan Saaresar of Orsilia, servant of the Greenman, is currently in - Limbo -

  • #164
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Heckler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    2,142

    Ignore Heckler
    Listen+6=26

    Rinya sat up with a start. All seemed quiet now, but she was sure that she heard ...something.

    "ao'Thuir, Lucien, get up. I heard a noise upstairs. I think we should check it out."

    Rinya will gather her dagger and spear before heading up. She will also take grandma's pin, but she will keep it tucked away for right now.
    My LEW Characters
    Rinya Starflower
    Babette Delacroix
    Octavio Amontillado

    www.invisiblecastle.com



    PC cleric trying to explain the concept of a soul to a hatchling dragon PC.

    Cleric: It's a part of you, just like your arms. What would you be without your arms?
    Dragon: A wyvern.

    -Ambrus

  • #165
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Salix's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,295

    Ignore Salix
    Gardner, possibly because of his wounds, continues to sleep soundly unless awakened by a team member.

    OOC: listen Check,man in hat (1d20+2=17)

  • #166
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Dungannon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hagerstown, MD
    Posts
    3,590

    Ignore Dungannon
    Lucien's eyes pop open. He can't remember what, but he knows something woke him up. Looking around, he sees Rinya awake as well, "What's happening?"

    ooc: Listen check = 22

    Devlin Magruder in Living ENWorld, semi-retired.
    Lucien Rayes in Living ENWorld, semi-retired.
    Living Enworld DM for R1: Hired Hands and R2: Rats in a Maze

  • #167
    Registered User
    Acolyte (Lvl 2)

    Heckler's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Cincinnati
    Posts
    2,142

    Ignore Heckler
    "You heard it as well? I fear there is mischief about. Take ao'Thuir and check on Richard. I'll rouse the others and follow shortly."

    Rinya will attempt to quietly waken Gardner and Ridik, informing them as to what's going on. She will equip herself as noted earlier.
    My LEW Characters
    Rinya Starflower
    Babette Delacroix
    Octavio Amontillado

    www.invisiblecastle.com



    PC cleric trying to explain the concept of a soul to a hatchling dragon PC.

    Cleric: It's a part of you, just like your arms. What would you be without your arms?
    Dragon: A wyvern.

    -Ambrus

  • #168
    Registered User
    Novice (Lvl 1)

    Salix's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,295

    Ignore Salix
    Quote Originally Posted by Heckler
    "You heard it as well? I fear there is mischief about. Take ao'Thuir and check on Richard. I'll rouse the others and follow shortly."

    Rinya will attempt to quietly waken Gardner and Ridik, informing them as to what's going on. She will equip herself as noted earlier.
    The young man rouses slowly. "Whaa...Oh, if there's rough stuff I'll let you guys rush in, and I'll help out with daggers or my bow. I can't afford any more preists being brought in. We should be ready for the worst, given our track ready.", he whispers to the red haired barbarian, gathering his throwing daggers and bow, after belting on his shortsword.

    OOC: Gardner has point blank shot. Can't imagine too many scenarios where he could actually use it, but he will carry it in the event he can since he's most proficient with it.

  • #169
    Registered User
    Enchanter (Lvl 12)

    Velmont's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Montreal, Qc, Canada
    Posts
    14,813

    Ignore Velmont
    Ridik stay asleep, not even aware of the other are waking up. (4)
    Characters
    Jarel-karn - Genasi Swordmage 12 [L4W]
    Gloom - Longtooth Shifter Paladin 11 [L4W]
    Eloan - Eladrin Warlord 7 [L4W]
    River - Longtooth Shifter Cleric 11 [LEB]
    Malehan - Elf Avenger 8 [LEB]
    Valeria - Human Witch 1

    "Experience is that great thing that allow you to see a mistake when you do it again."

  • #170
    --- THE SCRIBE'S HOUSE

    -- THE WORKSHOP ---

    - ROUND 2 -

    Rinya a Lucian are woken by a noise. They look at each other while listening for anything else.

    Gardner, Ridik, Richard and ao'Thuir sleep on.

    - ROUND 3 -

    Rinya gathers up her spear, dagger and pin. Then moves over to wake the Ridik and Gardner.

    - ROUND 4 -

    It takes a moment to wake the others and explain what is going on.

    - ooc -
    OK, this is the timeline as events unfold. I'll edit in events as people post.
    (-_-)


    [LEW] Jaan Saaresar of Orsilia, servant of the Greenman, is currently in - Limbo -

  • + Log in or register to post
    Page 17 of 53 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021222324252627 ... LastLast

    Similar Threads

    1. Lost Mithril (B4cchus judging)
      By SuddenDawn in forum Living EN World
      Replies: 348
      Last Post: Thursday, 25th September, 2008, 02:25 PM
    2. A1- Lost Knowledge of Arcanix(Wik Judging)
      By Moggthegob in forum Living Eberron
      Replies: 1000
      Last Post: Thursday, 8th May, 2008, 02:18 AM
    3. M4: Under the Volcano [Nimisgod judging] -CONCLUDED
      By Manzanita in forum Living EN World
      Replies: 984
      Last Post: Wednesday, 27th September, 2006, 10:14 PM
    4. R1: Hired Hands (nimisgod judging)
      By Dungannon in forum Living EN World
      Replies: 630
      Last Post: Monday, 15th May, 2006, 01:59 AM
    5. (Adventure) The Lost Gem [Creamsteak judging]
      By GnomeWorks in forum Living EN World
      Replies: 185
      Last Post: Monday, 3rd October, 2005, 12:34 AM

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •