SERVED  MONTH(TOTAL)     ***     BONUS**  TOTAL    TOTAL

ao'Thuir	150      03(03)		--	 --	153	3,437
Gardner		 50      08(08)		--	 --	 58	   58
Hedron		 50      04(04)		--	 25	 54	   79
Lucien		 50      05(05)		--	 --	 55	   55
Richard		 50      04(04)		--	 --	 54	   54
Ridik		100      08(08)		--	 25	108	2,197
Rinya		 50      05(05)		--	 --	 55	   55

* POSTS: I'm awarding 1xp per post, a sort of garnish to the time served award. The number in brackets is just the running total. Ignore it, its just an administrative aid for me.

** ROLEPLAY BONUS AWARD: I like the idea of rewarding good roleplay, but I think that everyone should have a say in which player/character gets the award. So we are going to vote for it. Everyone gets two votes. You may vote for your own character. You may not vote for the same character twice. The two characters with the most votes will get an award of 50 xp each. Characters may not win the award for three consecutive months. If they come first or second in the third month after getting the award in the two previous months, then the third place character gets the award instead. Rule Zero is in effect.

I will post voting forms at the start of each month for the previous month's play. The first one will go up at the end of this month. The form will look something like this (quote, just cut and paste, edit and post):
[SBLOCK=ROLEPLAY AWARD MAR'06 ]1) XXX, 2) YYY.[/SBLOCK]

*** ENCOUNTERS
E1 - Pickpockets/Drunks: I'm not allocating XP for this. Instead I'm using it to justify allocating the full Time Served XP for FEB.
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=MARCH 2006 XP]XP TRACKING - MAR '06
Code:
CHARACTER      TIME     POSTS*      ENCOUNTERS   RP     MAR'06   TOTAL
              SERVED  MONTH(TOTAL)    	       BONUS**  TOTAL    TOTAL

ao'Thuir	150      24(27)		400	 --	574	4,011
Gardner		 50      39(47)		400	 --	489	  547
Hedron		 50      29(33)		400	 50	529	  608
Lucien		 50      22(27)		400	 --	472	  527
Richard		 50      21(25)		400	 --	471	  525
Ridik		100      33(41)		400	 50	583	2,780
Rinya		 50      26(31)		400	 --	476	  531

ENCOUNTERS
E2 - Fun and Games with Grandmama's Traps: 400 XP for The House Party - Gardner, Hedron, and Lucien.
E3 - A Bust, a Book, Three Men and a Hat: 400 XP for The Library Party - ao'Thuir, Richard, Ridik, Rinya.[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=APRIL 2006 XP]XP TRACKING - APR '06
Code:
CHARACTER      TIME     POSTS       ENCOUNTERS   RP     APR'06   TOTAL
              SERVED  MONTH(TOTAL)    	       BONUS    TOTAL    TOTAL

ao'Thuir	150      25(52)		---	 --	175	4,186
Gardner		 50      25(72)		---	 --	 75	  622
Hedron		 50      25(58)		---	 XX	 75	  683
Lucien		 50      25(52)		---	 --	 75	  602
Richard		 50      25(50)		---	 50	125	  650
Ridik		100      25(66)		---	 XX	125	2,905
Rinya		 50      25(56)		---	 50	125	  656

ENCOUNTERS
* None.
RP BONUS
* The votes were lost I'm afraid; the cached thread ran only up to late April. So I've voted this month :D [/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=MAY 2006 XP]
Code:
CHARACTER      TIME     POSTS       ENCOUNTERS   RP     MAY'06   TOTAL

ao'Thuir	150      11(11)		171	 50	382	4,568
Gardner		 50      07(07)		171	 --	228	  850
Hedron*		 50      07(07)		171	 90*	318	1,001
Lucien		 50      10(10)		171	 50	281	  883
Richard		 50      13(13)		171	 --	234	  884
Ridik		100      23(23)		171	 --	294	3,199
Rinya		 50      07(07)		171	 --	228	  884

ENCOUNTERS
* E5 - MANNEQUINS (Skeleton Warriors): 171 XP per character.
NOTES
* Ridik/Velmont: Go ahead and get Ridik approved for L3. When its done, let me know.
* Hedron/HugeOgre left withdrew from the game due to RL concerns during the month. The Total Total represents his XP allocation for the game. I have given him a one time never to be repeated "good luck and thanks for playing bonus of 90 XP. Cos its suxxors coming up 89 XP short of the next level at the end of an adventure.
[/SBLOCK]

[SBLOCK=JUNE 2006 XP]
Code:
CHARACTER      TIME     POSTS       ENCOUNTERS   RP     JUN'06   TOTAL

ao'Thuir	150      10(21)		000	 --	160	4,728
Gardner		 50      06(13)		000	 50	106	  956
Lucien		 50      08(18)		000	 --	058	  931
Richard		 50      06(19)		000	 50	106	  990
Ridik		100      08(31)		000	 --	108	3,307
Rinya		 50      09(16)		000	 --	059	  933

ENCOUNTERS
* None
NOTES
* doghead got his first RP award vote. Yeah![/SBLOCK]

--- INTERVAL: THE GREAT CRASH OF '06 ---

The first 3 months of the game were lost in the the great crash. Below is a brief summary.

[sblock=What Went Before]Our party of adventurers was hired by a local scribe. The scribe had recieved a mysteriuos letter indicating that his grandma, recently deceased, was the owner of a Manor. The letter indicated that moves were afoot to divest the family of their ownership. Ignatious, the scribe, was determined to prevent that from happening. But first he had to find the Manor in question. No one in the family knew that it existed.

The party splits up.

Half of the party go to the library, where they encounter surely guards and snooty librarians. They have to return to the house to divest themselfs of thier armour before being allowed in. They find a few clues. On the way back, they are accosted on the street by a group of three men, and advised to find something else to do with their time.

The other half investigate Grandma's room. They encounter several traps, and a couple of the party are quite seriously hurt. Stopped by a firetrap on the secret door they found, they decide to wait for the others to return.

All together once more, they decide to bash through the secret door (why they didn't try to go through the wall the door was set in is a mystery science has still yet to explain). In the secret room beyond, they found a chest, and two mannequins kitted out in weapons and armour. The mannequins attacked as soon as the chest was approached. Two of the party are nearly killed before the rest of the party can rush to their assistance ...[/sblock]

Last edited:

doghead

thotd
--- ROUND 7 ---

ao'Thuir eyes leave his opponent for barely a second as the Ghost Tribe warrior glances over and to see the other mannequin fall. But in that time, the leather clad mannequin slips its blade past the Ghost Warrior's defences and plunges it deep into his side {critical, dam 11}.

Hedron grabs Gardner and hauls the unconscious body back and away fom the melee. Gardner leaves a trail of wet blood across the floor.

Ridik brings up his holy symbol and once more channels the power of Russna in an attempt to turn or destroy the living dead before him. The mannequin quails and backs away into the far corner of the room, arm held up before its face as if to ward off some terrible light.

Lucien seizes the opportunity and turns his fury upon the now cowering abomination. The ranger rains blows down upon the mannequin. It staggers and with the now familiar eruption of dark energies, collapses to the ground.

ao'Thuir readies himself to once again attempt to drive the mannequin before him. Then suddenly Lucien is there, striking the mannequin furiously until it collapses. The Ghost Tribe barbarian is momentarily nonplussed by the turn of evens.

Richard, however, seizes the opportunity to be of assistance and leaps forwards to pulls the bloody body of Rinya back towards the door, safety, and the healing powers of the servant of Russna.

- OOC -
Ao'Thuir: 9/32 hp.
Gardner: -7 hp. Dying.
Hedron: 7/9 hp.
Lucien: 5/9 hp.
Ridik: Second Turning attempt of the day.
Rinya: -6 hp. Stable.

Velmont

First Post
Ridik hold his symbol in the air for a moment.

"Lucien, you were right. It wasn't construct build out of magic, but undead. You know, I start to think that Grandma was more twisted than I thought. Protecting this chest with anuimated skeleton. That's necromancy, a dark art and... hmmm, let take Gardener and Rinya to safety. I'll be able to stabilize them if not wake them. Oh, they seems badly hurt."

Ridik will cast CLW (Losing Bless) on Gardener, as he look more in bad shape, if he is out of reach from the undead. He will drag him out of reach if it isn't the case before casting.

HugeOgre

First Post
Hedron stood there over the prone form of the other rogue, his hands covered in Gardner's blood. He took a minute to wipe them on his armor, the bloodstains joining the ones already left from countless battles before. Leaning over, he picked up his longspear and waited to see what the party would do next.

"My spear glanced right off the bone. It was worthless." he moaned

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]By the way, can you post a reminder of all the XP you have been given up to now if you have it. I'll be able to update back Ridik, as the only thing missing is his XP in this game.[/SBLOCK]

Velmont

First Post
[SBLOCK=OOC]Found it... just need some fomatting.
[SBLOCK=First post dated from the 6th May]Adventure - D2: The Lost Manor (nimisgod judging)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

List of Characters

ao'Thuir of the Ghost Tribe, male wood elf barbarian 3
played by Erekose13
Gardner Monroe, male human rogue 1
played by Salix
Hedron, male half-orc rogue 1
played by Huge Ogre
Lucien Rayes, male half-elf ranger
played by Dungannon
Richard Rawen, male human fighter 1
played by Richard Rawen
Ridik Keita, male mountain goblin cleric 2
played by Velmont
Rinya Starflower, female half wild-elf barbarian 1
played by Heckler

XP Awards

FEBRUARY 2006

INITIAL XP
Code:

ao'Thuir, male wood elf barbarian 3 (Erekose13) 3,284 XP
Gardner Monroe, male human rogue 1 (Salix) 0 XP
Hedron/Hewj Ogr, male half-orc rogue 1 (HugeOgre) 0 XP
Lucien Rayes, male half-elf ranger 1 (Dungannon) 0 XP
Richard Rawen male human fighter 1 (Richard Rawen) 0 XP
Ridik Keita, male mountain goblin cleric 2 (Velmont) 2,064 XP
Rinya Starflower, female half-wild elf (Heckler) 0 XP

XP TRACKING
Code:

CHARACTER TIME POSTS* ENCOUNTERS RP FEB'06 TOTAL
SERVED MONTH(TOTAL) *** BONUS** TOTAL TOTAL

ao'Thuir 150 03(03) -- -- 153 3,437
Gardner 50 08(08) -- -- 58 58
Hedron 50 04(04) -- 25 54 79
Lucien 50 05(05) -- -- 55 55
Richard 50 04(04) -- -- 54 54
Ridik 100 08(08) -- 25 108 2,197
Rinya 50 05(05) -- -- 55 55

* POSTS: I'm awarding 1xp per post, a sort of garnish to the time served award. The number in brackets is just the running total. Ignore it, its just an administrative aid for me.

** ROLEPLAY BONUS AWARD: I like the idea of rewarding good roleplay, but I think that everyone should have a say in which player/character gets the award. So we are going to vote for it. Everyone gets two votes. You may vote for your own character. You may not vote for the same character twice. The two characters with the most votes will get an award of 50 xp each. Characters may not win the award for three consecutive months. If they come first or second in the third month after getting the award in the two previous months, then the third place character gets the award instead. Rule Zero is in effect.

I will post voting forms at the start of each month for the previous month's play. The first one will go up at the end of this month. The form will look something like this (quote, just cut and paste, edit and post):

ROLEPLAY AWARD MAR'06
1) XXX, 2) YYY.

*** ENCOUNTERS
E1 - Pickpockets/Drunks: I'm not allocating XP for this. Instead I'm using it to justify allocating the full Time Served XP for FEB.

MARCH 2006 XP

XP TRACKING - MAR '06 - POST 316
Code:

CHARACTER TIME POSTS* ENCOUNTERS RP MAR'06 TOTAL
SERVED MONTH(TOTAL) BONUS** TOTAL TOTAL

ao'Thuir 150 24(27) 400 -- 574 4,011
Gardner 50 39(47) 400 -- 489 547
Hedron 50 29(33) 400 50 529 608
Lucien 50 22(27) 400 -- 472 527
Richard 50 21(25) 400 -- 471 525
Ridik 100 33(41) 400 50 583 2,780
Rinya 50 26(31) 400 -- 476 531

ENCOUNTERS
E2 - Fun and Games with Grandmama's Traps: 400 XP for The House Party - Gardner, Hedron, and Lucien.
E3 - A Bust, a Book, Three Men and a Hat: 400 XP for The Library Party - ao'Thuir, Richard, Ridik, Rinya.

Heckler

First Post
Rinya groans in pain as Richard drags her unconcious body out of harms way.

[sblock=ooc]I reposted all of Rinya's crunchy bits except for her equipment, which I didn't have written down. IIRC, all she had was basic stuff, I just need to go "shopping" again.[/sblock]

Richard Rawen

First Post
Heckler said:
Rinya groans in pain as Richard drags her unconcious body out of harms way.

"Shhh, it's ok Rinya, you won." Richard's voice is tender, which seems to perplex even him as he looks from the beaten woman to the bloody rogue nearby and the others nursing wounds.
"Guys, I'm not sure what happened, but next time let me take the hits, k?" The youngish looking warrior's voice is firm, yet he looks more concerned than scolding as he gets out of the way of the healers and picks up his unused weapon and shield.

Velmont

First Post
"Richard, what are you doing? Can't you see, the two manequin are still there. They are kept at bay by Russna, but that won't last long. Help ao'Thuir to destoy them before Russna's gift stop to affect them. I'll take care of them!" says Ridik, seeing Richard acting like the danger was gone.

Dungannon

First Post
Lucien Rayes, half-elf destroyer

Lucien stands over the now motionless pile of bones. "It's ok Ridik. The abominations are no more."

ooc: I'll work on getting Lucien reposted this evening. Thanks for finding the xp rewards, Velmont.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases