LG vs. CE: Lawful Good is Victorious!

PJSlavner

Explorer
There is a 20-foot square flaming wall of thorns, 30 feet high (through 25Z) at 85N65E. There is a 20-foot radius, 20-foot high, light mist that does not obscure vision centered at 0N10E.

Kepé is flying around at 65Z (where?), and has 288 HP remaining. I have a record of spells he has cast, and which ones are still active.

Chaotic Evil has a new combatant that has not entered yet. It is an elite vampire (Monster Manual).

It is round 80 or 90 something.

Kepé[sblock]You know nothing about your new opponent.[/sblock]

Last edited by a moderator:

Infiniti2000

First Post
Kep was at around 30n, but I don't know which side as I didn't exactly pay attention. In round 84 the mound leaped off the thorns and hit Kep. Kep then transformed back and flew off to the new location. In round 85, the mound gave up and left, so it's still 85. The elite vampire will act when I get a hold of my MM. :)

PJSlavner

Explorer
I will place Kepé at 30N60E65Z, with 288 HP.

The elite vampire will enter at the end of round 85.

Kepé[sblock]You may use breath weapon your next turn.[/sblock]

Infiniti2000

First Post
A beautiful half-elven woman sashays confidently into the arena from 75n towards the flaming thorns. Wearing very skimpy clothing, no armor, and no weapons besides a small kama, Elvira steps behind the thorns to the east, out of sight from Kepé. What Kepé did notice, however, was her pale skin, ebony hair, and pointed teeth.
[sblock] Move to 100n85e and summon the shadow companion. The shadow companion will appear (if I can place it) at 90n85e20z. Lamont will delay. Note that although not given, Elvira's shadowdancer level is 4th, so Lamont gains +2 HD (which translates into +1 BAB, +1 Will save--but arguably not +2 skill points, 1 feat, and 1 ability point).

If Elvira cannot summon the companion, she'll instead Hide near the thorns, pull out her sling as she moves, and ready to sling a shot at her opponent when he shows up.[/sblock]

PJSlavner

Explorer
Elvira, mistress of the dark[sblock]The shadow does not have +2 HD, because it appears to gain hit dice for every three levels beyond 3rd, which is when Elvira can summon it. This is not clear because there are contradictions in the DMG regarding this ability.[/sblock]Kepé begins round 86.

Infiniti2000

First Post
[sblock] Okay, but there are no contradictions in the SRD. It's simply "Every third level gained by the shadowdancer adds +2 HD to her shadow companion." There's no mention of "Every third level beyond third level." I doubt it will matter much anyway, so it's just another difference between the SRD and the books. [/sblock]

ugulu

First Post
Kepé does a loop around the thorns at 65z, ending at 95n75e60z facing east.
[sblock]If he sees his prey, breath weapon. If he doesn't - ready to breath when he sees her.[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases