HO2 - House Cleaning (El Jefe Judging)

HugeOgre

First Post
This is a placeholder to see how much of the party makes it back. I figure it will likely be a week before we get everyone back, if theyre coming back. Post here and let me know you are still interested in continuing play. I've managed to get pages 1-3 out of the cache at Google, but I may just have to summarize the rest unless someone has a record.

HugeOgre

First Post
Three of six huh? Hmmm. Well, I'm going to restart this thing tomorrow evening with or without them. How exactly Im going to do that Im not sure... The good news is, if you live, the gold will be much better than originally. :p

HugeOgre

First Post
The Group is Split

The next few minutes were a flurry of activity. The lone thug could hide behind the woman so long, and soon the party had him subdued. The Orussian constabulary wasnt too far behind, and it didnt take the group too long to recount the events that had led to the altercation to begin with. Unfortunately, some official statements were required, and after a drawing of lots to see who would have to follow the constabulary back with the prisoner, only Korash the Dwarf, Lookspring the Katara, and Phoenix the Elan Mindblade were left to continue with the task. Kamdar passed off the map and provided the best directions he could, and then he, Samuel Undermane, and Tumna disappeared into the crowd.

"We'll try to hurry and rejoin you, if we can." was the last word shared.

(which of course really sucks. On the plus side, if you guys post frequently you could a) get lots of experience b) finish pretty quick and c) make a fair amount of loot.

Gli'jar

First Post
"Well, shall we be off, no use wasting time. We have a job to get underway."Korash begins leadingn his mule down the road.

OOC Just a reminder, terrible timing with the crash, and all but... I am off to my last scheduled work travel trip. I will be away from Tuesday to Thursday. I may be able to log on and post Thursday night however.

Last edited:

Phoenix8008

First Post
"Let's get going then. Enough wasted time on this job already. Not gonna risk failure after all we had to do ta get the fraking job in the first place."

Phoenix follows the map and heads onward toward the job at a swift trot, not bothering to look back and check if the others are following.

SelcSilverhand

First Post
"After that waste of time, we've only got a few hours left before sundown! He stabs a finger towards the sky. "At least we've lost some dead weight. Let's hurry up before we have to save another street walker who didn't pay up in time." He trots along after Phoenix hoping she knows where she is going.

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoC: I knew I should've looked more carefully when checking for recreated game threads. Missed this one before the weekend. Tumna is ready to rejoin the group.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases