HO2 - House Cleaning (El Jefe Judging)

Gli'jar

First Post
"Spider stole my strength" Korash laments with a labored breath before spitting on its remains, "It will be awhile before I have regained it. Shall we search or continue to eliminate anything else that may remain in the other rooms before searching?"

Fort 26

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Kamdar rubs his wounds, "Yeah, I know what you mean." He continues to look around the room, still, "I suppose the only things there are to eliminate only appear when we move things around and search. It's not like they're out in the open."

ooc:
Fort Save (1d20+1=13)
That puts me at 7/12, and considering using my only CLW. How is everyone else doing?

Dalamar

Adventurer
OoC: Tumna is at half-health, but being a mage-type, she isn't really that much better off at full health, so that's not really a problem.

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
"Hm." Kamdar takes stock of the group, "Korash, do you think Phoenix and I should take lead?"

Gli'jar

First Post
"I've still got the fight left in me, but not all me strength." he then swings his weapon and a rather irritated look crosses his face as he looks like he has to exert himeslf and he mutters, "Aye, perhaps I will step back, " He then looks over the group, "Ye both are injured too, what about you two, " nodding to Tumna and Lookspring, "You up for the lead?"

HugeOgre

First Post
The house creaks quietly under the shifting weight of the heroes...

ooc: which is just my way of saying Im still here. Do we have a new direction? Anything to do in this room?

SelcSilverhand

First Post
Taking the offer to lead, Lookspring slips through the milling party to the south door. He puts his bow back on his back and draws his handaxe before trying to swing the door open.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases