NG vs. NE: Neutral Evil is Victorious!

PJSlavner

Explorer
All the foggy clouds were wiped out in the cataclysm. :)

Seriously, though, there are seven clouds, all with a 20-foot radius and 20 feet high. The three that the cloud giant did not cast are at 60N65E, 100N20E, and 20N20E. The four that the cloud giant cast are at 100N65E, 20N60E, 80N95E, and 30N95E.

There is a blade barrier stretching across the eastern (Neutral Evil) entrance.

Michaela (located near 50N80E110Z) has 35 HP (give or take 1) remaining. Sour Noir has about 125 HP remaining.

It is Michaela's turn in round 116, then Sour Noir leads off round 117.

Sour Noir's skills[sblock]Escape Artist, Intimidate, Knowledge (architecture, local, nobility, religion), Listen, Search, Spellcraft, Spot. I did not write down his feats.[/sblock]

Last edited by a moderator:

Infiniti2000

First Post
NE agrees to the wiping out of the clouds if the blade barrier is also wiped out.

I think it's okay to point out the exact nature of the clouds. The first four mentioned are actually fog clouds while the last three are obscuring mists. There is one other feature of which I don't think Greybar is aware: [sblock] A hole in the stone floor at 60n60e. [/sblock]

Sour Noir's feats: [sblock] It has the feats Blind-Fight, Flyby Attack, Improved Initiative, Improved Natural Armor, Improved Sunder, and Power Attack. [/sblock]

Michaela has holy aura activated. I don't recall the positions or the last actions. Is Michaela still invisible? I think Sour Noir last fly up to Michaela and bit her. Michaela failed on a plane shift and then Sour Noir breathed and flew away, provoking an AoO.

1. Can you guess Sour Noir's position? He move to the north side I think, trying to get Michaela to move and attack...ah, then Michaela went invisible and Sour Noir was a long, spiraling-down search.

2. When can Sour Noir breath again? I think it's: round 118.

PJSlavner

Explorer
Obscuring mist and fog cloud have the same game effect (other than range, which does not matter anymore), so I saw no reason to point out the difference.

You are correct about the feature, and Greybar is not aware of it.

Michaela turned visible when she touched Sour Noir. I do not know what her actions on Saturday were after Sour Noir breathed on her and flew away (Gansk?). You are correct about when Sour Noir can breathe.

We will say that Sour Noir has 125 HP, and Michaela has 35 HP. I am almost certain about Michaela's HP, and fairly certain that I am within 3 of Sour Noir's HP.

Infiniti2000

First Post
They are almost identical. The obscuring mists can be burned away. The SL probably won't matter (spellcraft DC). The CL might, and I don't remember who created the previous fog clouds. :)

I recall the actions after the plane shift to be Sour Noir searching for Michaela. Greybar can try to confirm this if he remembers.

Greybar

No Trouble at All
Yep, the AoO had Michaela land a mace blow and then Michaela tried the invisible thing and moved to take cover and figure out what to do next.

[sblock]
The basic idea being to go from being near-ceiling to the floor and quickly get inside of a cloud while also invisible and probably wait it out from there being really quiet and thinking small thoughts with aura down and run the CLWs until they're gone. If the dragon finds her, use the plane shift trick and hope it works. So a possible reset would be to assume her dodge-o-rama works and we move on to the next opponents, but I'm sure that I2K would rather try to hunt her down.
[/sblock]

Infiniti2000

First Post
Soir Noir will spiral downwards, staying about 30-45ft away from the edge of the arena. He will continue spiraling until he finds Michaela, not going below the 40z mission-specified hard deck. If Soir Noir finds Michaela within a single move action, he will breathe at Michaela (if breath weapon recharged), or close to attack range if possible (within 15ft, not 10ft).

PJSlavner

Explorer
Sour Noir detects something in a cloud at 40N80E, flies down to 40N85E15Z, and misses with his attack (natural 1).

Michaela appears out of the fog below Sour Noir at 40N80E10Z and touches Sour Noir (30 touch; 53%). Sour Noir disappears (25 CL check; 18 Will save). Michaela has 35 HP.

First in round 118 for Neutral Evil is a shadowcloak elder (I do not know the book). The shadowcloak elder does not see Michaela through the fog unless it has senses I am not aware of, which is quite possible because I know nothing about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases