di Senzio's Tournement: Merchant Avenue [El Jefe judging]

Heckler

First Post
"The performance? Splendid! I should like to enter the performance competition, as well as the duel, race and maze. I, ah, am a man of many skills," Octavio interjects, flashing a toothy grin.

Velmont

First Post
Garrit & Octavio
Reynold looks at Octavious "Art, Mind, Strength and Endurence, if you are sucessfull in all these category, you'll be more than a gifted man. That's a great to hear that." He turns his attention back to Garrit "It is recorded. Thank you. I'll ask you top present yourself at the Winged Flute on the first day of the tournement, before sunset, and we will brief you with what you have to do." Reynold adds the direction to the Winged Flute Inn. Befor eyou leave.

Garrit
You cross the store and remark the woman you met earlier talking with another woman in a monk robe. The store owner is looking inside a small chest where is a few bottles. "Thank you, we were out of stoke of light healing potions. And how is Alexa?"

"Miss Kelspire is sick. She even refused to recieve the help of her own god. She stay in her house. We don't know if she will recover."

"Sad news." says the store owner, putting the potion on the shelf behind the counter.

Octavio
"So, you want to join the four contest... that will make 100 gp. Do you have the needed ressources?" ask Reynold.

Animus

Explorer
Velmont said:
Garrit & Octavio
Reynold looks at Octavious "Art, Mind, Strength and Endurence, if you are sucessfull in all these category, you'll be more than a gifted man. That's a great to hear that." He turns his attention back to Garrit "It is recorded. Thank you. I'll ask you top present yourself at the Winged Flute on the first day of the tournement, before sunset, and we will brief you with what you have to do." Reynold adds the direction to the Winged Flute Inn. Befor eyou leave.
"Thank you. I will do as you instructed," he says. He then walks through the store, browsing its contents.

Garrit
You cross the store and remark the woman you met earlier talking with another woman in a monk robe. The store owner is looking inside a small chest where is a few bottles. "Thank you, we were out of stoke of light healing potions. And how is Alexa?"

"Miss Kelspire is sick. She even refused to recieve the help of her own god. She stay in her house. We don't know if she will recover."

"Sad news." says the store owner, putting the potion on the shelf behind the counter.

He says to the monk woman, "What ails Alexa Kelspire? I must know."

He thinks . o O (What would cause my mother to be so sick that she refuses the help of The Lightbringer? This is grave news indeed.).

Velmont

First Post
Garrit

"What? Who are you?" the monk woman tells. She looks at you and recognize the symbol of Hyrag on you. "You know miss Kelspire?"

Animus

Explorer
Garrit Kelspire, Paladin 1 of Hyrag

Velmont said:
Garrit

"What? Who are you?" the monk woman tells. She looks at you and recognize the symbol of Hyrag on you. "You know miss Kelspire?"

"Yes I do know her. I am her son," he says. "What is going on?"

Velmont

First Post
Garrit

"Oh!" the monk seems surprised and doesn't seems to be convinced. "She felt sick a month ago. Nothing serious, and she told she would take some rest, so I replace her in her function at the temple. I thought it was a wise thing not to use the power given by Hyrag at that time, but she starts to get worse. I've seen her last week and talk with her. I try to convince her to see the head of the temple, he can ask Hyrag to heal her, but she refused. Since that day, I paid a visit to her every day, and her condition is going worst. I don't think she will see the next full moon."

"That's a sad thing. Alexa is a good woman, and wise. I can't understand why she doesn't want to get heal." add Valeria, the woman behind the counter.

[SBLOCK=OOC]If you want to fill more detail about Alexia, go on, as it is part of your background. If you prefer, I can fill the hole, or it can be a bit of both.[/SBLOCK]

Animus

Explorer
Garrit Kelspire, Paladin 1 of Hyrag

Velmont said:
Garrit

"Oh!" the monk seems surprised and doesn't seems to be convinced. "She felt sick a month ago. Nothing serious, and she told she would take some rest, so I replace her in her function at the temple. I thought it was a wise thing not to use the power given by Hyrag at that time, but she starts to get worse. I've seen her last week and talk with her. I try to convince her to see the head of the temple, he can ask Hyrag to heal her, but she refused. Since that day, I paid a visit to her every day, and her condition is going worst. I don't think she will see the next full moon."

"That's a sad thing. Alexa is a good woman, and wise. I can't understand why she doesn't want to get heal." add Valeria, the woman behind the counter.

[sblock=ooc]
Velmont,

I've attached a text file of my background. Alexa is suppossed to be a 2nd or 3rd level cleric. Other that that (and what's in the background file), she is not fleshed out. Have fun :).

BTW, Rincewood (Garrit's hometown) is about 100 miles east of Orussus, if you need that info. Here is a link to the info for it.
[/sblock]

"Perhaps she believes it is time for her to pass on,"
he says. "I doubt that she would not face death without at least trying the aid of Hyrag. This worries me."

Attachments

• Garrit_background.txt
    2.1 KB · Views: 154

Velmont

First Post
Garrit

The monk look at you more closely. "Now I remember. She spoke of her son. An orphan she took under her wing. She never told of his orcish heritage. You should pay her a visit. Maybe you would be able to help her. I am unanle to make her change her mind. If you want, I can show you the way to her house. If she doesn't change mind, at least, she will be happy to see her son one last time."

Animus

Explorer
[sblock=OOC]
FYI she's 100 miles away. It would take me almost a week to get there :). Unless you have a reason for here to be in Orossus...
[/sblock]

Velmont

First Post
Garrit
[SBLOCK=OOC]I suppose you havn't seen her for what now? One year or two. Not pretty big but long enough to see things change a bit... and there always a good way to make people of Hyrag travel when there is a bigger temple in Orussus :) [/SBLOCK]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases